Disney+ Streaming Service

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Watched it last night. It's a cute twist on the 'coming of age' trope mixed in with a substantial helping of 'tiger mom'.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
The period joke goes on way too fucking long for a kids movie. I was like ok, I guess theyre gonna do a bunch of jokes about diarrhea and masturbation too?

No, just periods. For like a solid 5 minutes. In a kids movie that young boys may be watching. Yeah, thats good clean fun.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The period joke goes on way too fucking long for a kids movie. I was like ok, I guess theyre gonna do a bunch of jokes about diarrhea and masturbation too?

No, just periods. For like a solid 5 minutes. In a kids movie that young boys may be watching. Yeah, thats good clean fun.

I'm surprised there haven't been armies of militant trannies screeching how insensitive it is to reinforce the narrative that only real women have periods.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Apparently there's a new Pixar movie called "Turning Red" that comes out tomorrow.

It's about periods.

I want off this timeline.
What. The. Fuck. I hit the play button on it not knowing it is an entire movie about periods....a kids movie about periods. The writer is obviously a pedophile,. too. Here's what she actually said, “I remember kicking off shots to animators for the boy-band members, and my one note that I kept repeating was, ‘Don’t make it too over the top, like Chippendales, like they’re doing the Blue Steel thing. Actually try to seduce me with their expressions,” Shi recalls. “Let’s take this seriously: What do bedroom eyes look like? Let’s Google this. Let’s make sure that we can act like we are Mei, and that if we see this shot, we will fall in love with these boys. We have to take this as seriously as possible. It’s a huge deal for me.”

It is beyond time to rid the world of these people.

• 1WTF
  • 1Clown World
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What. The. Fuck. I hit the play button on it not knowing it is an entire movie about periods....a kids movie about periods. The writer is obviously a pedophile,. too. Here's what she actually said, “I remember kicking off shots to animators for the boy-band members, and my one note that I kept repeating was, ‘Don’t make it too over the top, like Chippendales, like they’re doing the Blue Steel thing. Actually try to seduce me with their expressions,” Shi recalls. “Let’s take this seriously: What do bedroom eyes look like? Let’s Google this. Let’s make sure that we can act like we are Mei, and that if we see this shot, we will fall in love with these boys. We have to take this as seriously as possible. It’s a huge deal for me.”

It is beyond time to rid the world of these people.
wtf? i guess this will be the first Pixar film i put in my movies not worth their own thread thread. or the garbage bin. the trailer looks stupid and i was going to wait a long while to watch it, but if its all about periods, good lord, what happened to nice wholesome movies about little toys having their own personalities?

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Really?

Not even 5 seconds into a Disney trailer and we have gay dick.
9BA6D4B0-39DB-48FC-A42D-8287C841E937.jpeg

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What do you expect to see with a Chippendales joke.... Some of you all are just as annoying as the idiots that push the lgbt shit.
I don’t expect to see a picture of male strippers in a Disney trailer for kids.

If that annoys you then go fuck yourself.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm surprised there haven't been armies of militant trannies screeching how insensitive it is to reinforce the narrative that only real women have periods.

That noise all died down after J.K Rowling hit em with the one-two punch. They don't want to have that discussion anymore.

They prefer to avoid or skirt around it and police speech in other areas. They won't come head-on again like that, realizing it's a lose-lose.

spronk

FPS noob
wait so its live action not animated? i just assumed C&D would be animated and bring back sexy gadget

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
is this for kids? Chippendales and even Chip N Dale is stuff from the 80s.
Like any kid knows who either Chippendales or Chip n Dale are. And if seeing dudes with their shirts off is gonna turn your kid gay, then sorry to say your kid is gay. Funny thing is these jokes have been around since like the 70's.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Like any kid knows who either Chippendales or Chip n Dale are. And if seeing dudes with their shirts off is gonna turn your kid gay, then sorry to say your kid is gay. Funny thing is these jokes have been around since like the 70's.
i didnt say it turns kids gay. im talking about it being OLD. as in this stuff is from the 80s and small children arent the target audience.