Disney+ Streaming Service

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
i didnt say it turns kids gay. im talking about it being OLD. as in this stuff is from the 80s and small children arent the target audience.
Yeah not you was referencing the post above us. I still think it's funny that if that joke/trailer would have came out like 6 years ago, no one would have said anything about it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah not you was referencing the post above us. I still think it's funny that if that joke/trailer would have came out like 6 years ago, no one would have said anything about it.
You're saying if we went back to before everyone realized they were trying to groom all children we wouldn't have had a problem with it?

What a shocker.

The part you lose me is that you're saying now that we do know, we should just ignore it as harmless.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Was this show any good? I remember people raving about it, but never gave it a look.

It is JJ Abrams. If you like Lost and mystery stuff mixed with spy action it is all right. When it was new there was nothing else like it.

• 1Like

Djay

Trakanon Raider
It's good...like almost every show, though, it goes on too long and the ending is a mess.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
yeah Fringe is the "better" version of this show but you can see the DNA of Fringe, Lost, Watchmen, and other Abrams/Kurtz/Lindelof stuff in Alias

plus young Jennifer Garner kicking ass as a spy is easy on the eyes

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I remember watching the pilot and thinking the show was good, but the episodes that followed weren't as good so I stopped.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I actually liked the Chip n Dale movie. It felt more like a nostalgia bomb than a reboot for a new generation of kids.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah it was decent. It kept my kids attention at least. The joke about the theme song at the end being a remake when all anyone wants to hear is the original was spot on.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
was Chip N Dale ever a thing with you guys? i never watched it, we had Alvin And The Chipmunks as a kid and Chip N Dale seemed like a knockoff version to me.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
was Chip N Dale ever a thing with you guys? i never watched it, we had Alvin And The Chipmunks as a kid and Chip N Dale seemed like a knockoff version to me.
I mean Chip N Dale is older than Alvin and the Chipmunks. The Disney shows were pretty awesome back in the late 80's early 90's. You had like Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Duck Tales, Gummi Bears, Tale Spin, etc.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I mean Chip N Dale is older than Alvin and the Chipmunks. The Disney shows were pretty awesome back in the late 80's early 90's. You had like Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Duck Tales, Gummi Bears, Tale Spin, etc.
yeah i checked, Maybe it was just a Pepsi versus Coke kinda thing. the Alvin and Chipmunks records and cartoon was what i knew as a little kid.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It was around but I never watched it. I’ve seen some people be so outraged over the new stuff it’s comical.