Disney+ Streaming Service

spronk

FPS noob
also all the Marvel netflix shows moving to D+ on March 16th, and they will be adding new parental lock stuff since most of these shows are R-rated

Punisher - 10/10 worth a watch for anyone
Daredevil - 9/10 pretty good, great bad guys

rest were meh. just watched most of em (no Iron First or Luke Cage) in the last month. they are all off netflix now.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Jessica Jones Season 1 and the first like 9 episodes of Luke Cage, I thought were pretty good as well

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Ya Luke Cage was surprisingly enjoyable until around that 9th episode, then it transforms into some MeteorMan level cheese fest

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If the ad-free price gets jacked up like Netflix we're going back to pirating everything.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
If the ad-free price gets jacked up like Netflix we're going back to pirating everything.
Same. The latest Netflix increase came like a year after the last and for exactly zero decent new programming.

We've come 180 degrees in streaming where it is now both easier and more cost effective to pirate than to try to find anything streaming since every fucking moron company thinks they are Disney when it comes to content.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah been super happy with my 70TB NAS array, for a while I had my family access it via plex but I turned that stuff off due to lots of NAS zero day security flaws.

I'm kinda surprised there aren't more big cloud NAS rental options, a one stop shop to share a 50-100TB cloud NAS/plex array with family that also hosts torrent and usenet options would seem like a good money maker. Probably need a good legal team to fight off the inevitable lawsuits from streaming companies.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So apparently the rumor is that they are doing a Star Wars Heir to the Empire movie for Disney+.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So apparently the rumor is that they are doing a Star Wars Heir to the Empire movie for Disney+.
How could they possibly reinterpret that story in a way that doesn't conflict with Rebels or the sequels?

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
How could they possibly reinterpret that story in a way that doesn't conflict with Rebels or the sequels?
If true, they are probably using the title and Thrawn as the major villain. Then just rewrite the story with Rebels/Mando characters or something.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah, looking back on that old post in 2019, spronk spronk linked a deal. Buy 1 year of D23 for $100 and get 3 years of D+ free. Then after the 3 years expire, it auto renews at $69.99 per year. Good shit. Thanks again.
So that amounts to $2.78/month for the first 3 years, then jumps to $5.83, which is still a great deal. So good shit Spronk.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah, looking back on that old post in 2019, spronk spronk linked a deal. Buy 1 year of D23 for $100 and get 3 years of D+ free. Then after the 3 years expire, it auto renews at $69.99 per year. Good shit. Thanks again.
So that amounts to $2.78/month for the first 3 years, then jumps to $5.83, which is still a great deal. So good shit Spronk.
Yeah I found the founder's deal I rolled on when it was announced.
edit: I just realized my 3-year deal is up in November.

Malakriss

Don't they have Deadpool and Logan on Disney+ outside the US already? Whiny ass American parents

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Apparently there's a new Pixar movie called "Turning Red" that comes out tomorrow.

It's about periods.

I want off this timeline.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Apparently there's a new Pixar movie called "Turning Red" that comes out tomorrow.

It's about periods.

I want off this timeline.
As long as they make a movie called "Growing Up" about penises getting erect then it will be even.

Malakriss

Wikipedia plot entry has nothing of the sort, but I cracked up laughing when "celestial plane" was mentioned.