Disney+ Streaming Service

Juvarisx

Florida

we turned a nic cage movie into a TV show for kids

makes sense

They are making a National Treasure 3 with Nic Cage, this is probably introducing characters so the movie can just focus on the Treasure aspect

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
National Treasure is about Nicolas Cage doing completely insane things like stealing the Declaration Of Independence and kidnapping the President of the United States.

I don't want to see kids finding treasures, I want Nic Cage blowing up the moon or other wacky shit.

It'd be like making a Rocky movie that focuses on Pauly's robot

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Yea I really dunno how else to explain the choice to do the show without him. They are making a 3rd atleast tho

spronk

FPS noob
A script for NT3 just got finished its a long way from there to production.

the problem is if this TV show comes out, nobody fucking watches because it looks retarded, then Disney will just say "Well, nobody wants National Treasure so cancel the movie"

spronk

FPS noob
if you've been a D+ sub since day 1 check your emails for something from Disney+ titled "We got you a little something
🎁
"

just did it and getting sent a mystery box, my sister who has her own seperate sub got the same email as well. pretty cool of them

1663615899801.png

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
if you've been a D+ sub since day 1 check your emails for something from Disney+ titled "We got you a little something
🎁
"

just did it and getting sent a mystery box, my sister who has her own seperate sub got the same email as well. pretty cool of them

View attachment 434083
Bleh. Subbed since day 1. No email.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I feel that kid. I'd feel the exact same way if they got Tom Cruise to play Falcon, Luke Cage, or Black Panther.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
🎁
"

View attachment 434083
Got my box the other day, bunch of cool shit that my boys had fun with

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah... I was a day 1 also, and didn't get that email. Well, I was actually one of the sign up for a year for like $45 a month or two before the service launched.

spronk

FPS noob
Yeah... I was a day 1 also, and didn't get that email. Well, I was actually one of the sign up for a year for like $45 a month or two before the service launched.

thats what i did, payed for 3 years at whatever price it was but funnily enough haven't used a single second of that, before the service launched my wifes company phone (verizon mobile) paid for d+ sub and has continued to pay in the years since. if she ever leaves the company or verizon changes i've still already prepaid for 3 years of D+

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Is it actually sitting unused? I thought the 3 year timer started ticking the moment the service went live?