Disney+ Streaming Service

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Eisener made Disney an ever expanding juggernaut swallowing everything in its path. Iger took over and slowly steered the battleship toward the reef. He is responsible for hiring all those liberal communists and greenlighting all the woke tv / movie garbage that customers noped out on. He split right as it all started going down the bowl when COVID closed their parks.

Chapek got left holding the bag. The only dumbshit Chapek had time to do under his tenure was raise prices on everything to piss off customers and then piss off Florida by trying to groom children and get their tax breaks yanked.

Iger coming back is like re-hiring Capt Hazelwood to pilot the Exxon Valdez for another run up the coast. If you haven't sold your Disney stock by now you are fucked.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Big news just dropped.

I literally never come in here. Probably my first time and just got one thing to say tbh. Anyone still consuming Disney propaganda has no right to be complaining about Democrats. Youre literally funding their cultural movement. Disney is for groomers.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Big news just dropped.

I literally never come in here. Probably my first time and just got one thing to say tbh. Anyone still consuming Disney propaganda has no right to be complaining about Democrats. Youre literally funding their cultural movement. Disney is for groomers.
what if we cost them more than they make?

Oldbased

> Than U
I saw earlier he was a far left progressive woke fag. I don't keep up with all the child smuggling groomers so not sure if true or not.
Easiest way for me to tell if it is true or not is just to repeat it and see which fags it triggers. System works pretty well.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Disney is done for. Chapek was the only one who had a chance of standing in the way of woke, but he was a giant pussy who let the Iger faggots walk all over him. with iger back in charge. expect much MORE woke.
iu

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fire Kennedy and he could literally do ANYTHING he wanted after
He is Bob Iger. He can ALREADY do anything he wants. Dude is roughly a billionaire and comes out of retirement for the second or third time to fix the Mouse. There are few people more respected and feared in the industry than Iger.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Eisener made Disney an ever expanding juggernaut swallowing everything in its path. Iger took over and slowly steered the battleship toward the reef. He is responsible for hiring all those liberal communists and greenlighting all the woke tv / movie garbage that customers noped out on. He split right as it all started going down the bowl when COVID closed their parks.

Chapek got left holding the bag. The only dumbshit Chapek had time to do under his tenure was raise prices on everything to piss off customers and then piss off Florida by trying to groom children and get their tax breaks yanked.

Iger coming back is like re-hiring Capt Hazelwood to pilot the Exxon Valdez for another run up the coast. If you haven't sold your Disney stock by now you are fucked.
I disagree. Eisner was king, but Iger did a good job running the company and converting it to more than just parks and kid's movies. The problem was Chapik.

• 1Seriously?

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
woke bob -> weak bob -> woke bob , same difference. Until we see pedo+woke heads rolling, nothing will change.

And yeah, you joggers have to start voting with your wallets.

• 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I disagree. Eisner was king, but Iger did a good job running the company and converting it to more than just parks and kid's movies. The problem was Chapik.
Yeah its literally the opposite of Zapattas take. Iger took over a floundering shit Disney which btw Roy Disney junior lead the insurrection against Eisner to fire him. Iger oversaw, reigniting Disney animation, bringing back Pixar, put Lasseter in charge of Disney animation, bought, marvel, Muppets, Lucasfilm etc.

• 1Garbage

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
woke bob -> weak bob -> woke bob , same difference. Until we see pedo+woke heads rolling, nothing will change.

And yeah, you joggers have to start voting with your wallets.
It kind of sucked to finally get a show that I could respect with Andor but I broke off the connection with Disney once my subscription plan ended. Most every show I watched within those three years were awful to blah with only a couple of exceptions. The model needs to be changed and Disney really needs to look at why comic book characters and Star Wars were so popular. They need to understand the it has something to do with being able to relate and the Wow factor of the fantasy. Throwing Political agenda's into the mix is not what people want. The idea is to escape that bullshit....

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah its literally the opposite of Zapattas take. Iger took over a floundering shit Disney which btw Roy Disney junior lead the insurrection against Eisner to fire him. Iger oversaw, reigniting Disney animation, bringing back Pixar, put Lasseter in charge of Disney animation, bought, marvel, Muppets, Lucasfilm etc.
Cross-posting this from the Stonk thread. This is why they begged Iger to come back.

1669045539484.png

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Fire Kennedy and he could literally do ANYTHING he wanted after

Iger already attempted to fire her. Nobody wanted the job. JJ turned it down.

He was also threatened with a MeToo if he continued to try to seek a replacement for her.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Iger already attempted to fire her. Nobody wanted the job. JJ turned it down.

He was also threatened with a MeToo if he continued to try to seek a replacement for her.
Dude is a almost billionaire and the board begged him to come back. If I was him I would have put in the "I am firing Kennedy" clause in the contract. Honestly he could give the job to a homeless person and they wouldn't do any worse.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Dude is a almost billionaire and the board begged him to come back. If I was him I would have put in the "I am firing Kennedy" clause in the contract. Honestly he could give the job to a homeless person and they wouldn't do any worse.

Problem is shit got real. It wasn't just empty threats.

1669066880225.png

Names were added during the "fire Kennedy" debacle.

1669066914556.png

Close friend and Kennedy ally Paz de la Huerta was convinced to throw top Disney brass names into the ring to up the stakes.

1669066941352.png

The quid pro quo was, things might get worse for Iger if he does something to Kennedy. Kennedy was in a position to help Disney out with the lawsuit and maybe save Iger from being deposed as a witness/party to the misconduct.

Iger wanted his name taken off that lawsuit ASAP, and Kennedy was known as a friend to Paz.

1669067085397.png