Disney+ Streaming Service

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Season 2 of the Big Shot started today. Thought season 1 was pretty fun. Lets see how 2 goes.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Season 2 of the Big Shot started today. Thought season 1 was pretty fun. Lets see how 2 goes.
I watched both seasons over the last week. Season 2 was a step down...they lost some good side characters and the unnecessary drama was notched up. I love how they think they can just throw players into the starting lineup with absolutely no practice, too.
You could tell in Season 1 that Emma was hiding some watermelons, but they really put them on display this season. Makes me wonder how those conversations go...was the actress pushing for it or the show runners? Was it actually a discussion or did they just change her wardrobe?

Anyway, I'm glad I was able to binge it instead of waiting for a new episode every week like Mighty Ducks, though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

I watched both seasons over the last week. Season 2 was a step down...they lost some good side characters and the unnecessary drama was notched up. I love how they think they can just throw players into the starting lineup with absolutely no practice, too.
You could tell in Season 1 that Emma was hiding some watermelons, but they really put them on display this season. Makes me wonder how those conversations go...was the actress pushing for it or the show runners? Was it actually a discussion or did they just change her wardrobe?

Anyway, I'm glad I was able to binge it instead of waiting for a new episode every week like Mighty Ducks, though.
Perfect assessment of season 2 and my thoughts as well. It was not as good as season 1 at all. It went from Bad News Bears to CW teen drama. I watched an episode with my girlfriend and she laughed at how bad it was. Them dropping the whole season instead of weekly release like season 1, makes me wonder if its on the short list to be canceled. They ended it like it could be.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Little Mermaid Sigh GIF

spronk

FPS noob

stock is down though as they warn they expect earnings to only grow 10% in the next year as economic challenges grip the world

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Not even going to comment on that how long it took to get to 160 million fact, as we all know how stupid that is. Someone had to be first.

I don't have any hard numbers obviously, but it seems pretty convenient that they are pushing these numbers out right before all of us that subbed for 3 years are coming up on that renewal. I am not renewing, and I know a lot of others aren't as well, so it will be interesting to see what happens then. Also, I wonder how many of those subs are people that get it for "free" as part of some other package, like Verizon etc. If it wasn't bundled with a bunch of other services people are already buying, I wonder how the numbers would look then.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
So my sub expired yesterday. I got that deal where I paid for one full year in advance and got 3years of D+. I want to resub. Anyone know of any good deals that don't include cell phones?

Juvarisx

Florida
So my sub expired yesterday. I got that deal where I paid for one full year in advance and got 3years of D+. I want to resub. Anyone know of any good deals that don't include cell phones?

If you have an Amex Platinum you can spend $120 on Disney+ and get a $120 statement credit. That should be the Hulu / ESPN+ / D+ package for a year. If you have a lower tier of Amex I think there is one that covers 6 months of a month to month sub as well.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
If you have an Amex Platinum you can spend $120 on Disney+ and get a $120 statement credit. That should be the Hulu / ESPN+ / D+ package for a year. If you have a lower tier of Amex I think there is one that covers 6 months of a month to month sub as well.
I haven't used my Amex since the Costco split. It is still an open account but nothing fancy. I will check it out, thanks.

Animosity

Hope Iger fires everyone in creative and gets rid of the woke bullshit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users