Disney+ Streaming Service

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider

keedz really love disney movies
I can completely understand Encanto, it was a huge hit everywhere.

Fucking Red Panda though? How many people actually watched a 90 minute PMS metaphor more than once

spronk

FPS noob

i'm sure a bunch will return for Mando s3 in a month but its interesting, can't say i'm surprised with the mediocrity of MCU and the gay shit Disney has put out the last few years. No clue if they will reverse course or not.

The company as a whole increased in profitability as theme parks have come roaring back.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>

i'm sure a bunch will return for Mando s3 in a month but its interesting, can't say i'm surprised with the mediocrity of MCU and the gay shit Disney has put out the last few years. No clue if they will reverse course or not.

The company as a whole increased in profitability as theme parks have come roaring back.
They keep this up and the parks are gonna be bled to stem the Disney plus losses. Quality at parks drops spending and attendance drops etc.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
They keep this up and the parks are gonna be bled to stem the Disney plus losses. Quality at parks drops spending and attendance drops etc.
The quality of the parks is already in the shitter. Just go to any Disney fan site and they've been talking about it for a few years now.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The quality of the parks is already in the shitter. Just go to any Disney fan site and they've been talking about it for a few years now.
I was there a couple months ago and learned that you have to pay for an express pass, and then you can pay for an express pass for your express pass. It’s insane how much they rip you off to ride the rides. And you have to pay it or you’ll never do most the rides. I don’t know how families afford to to go.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I was there a couple months ago and learned that you have to pay for an express pass, and then you can pay for an express pass for your express pass. It’s insane how much they rip you off to ride the rides. And you have to pay it or you’ll never do most the rides. I don’t know how families afford to to go.
Like five years ago we went to Disney Land and Universal (Harry Potter). We stayed at that new Disney Hotel for three nights and one night at some random (but nice) hotel near Universal. With flights, food, hotel and park passes it was $10k. We could have had a week in Hawaii for that at a really fucking nice hotel. Never again, fuck those fucks!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
  • 1Solidarity

Fucker

Log Wizard
Massive debt to wait forever in line for some stupid ride, eat shitty food, sleep in a bed that has had thousands of people sleeping in it in a room that has never been cleaned, and buying trash overpriced trinkets. These days, you have the joy of dealing with joggers, too.

Cybsled

The Disney hotels were always clean, or at least they were last time I visited over 10 years ago.

But even back then it was expensive as fuck. But you did get good customer service at least.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its $12 or $15 for a bottle of water, I cant remember exactly. But its so ridiculous the employee asked us if we were sure we wanted to buy 2 of them lol. Their water from the water fountain tastes worse than hose water. Good scam they got going on.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Its $12 or $15 for a bottle of water, I cant remember exactly. But its so ridiculous the employee asked us if we were sure we wanted to buy 2 of them lol. Their water from the water fountain tastes worse than hose water. Good scam they got going on.
Did Desantis actually get their self rule stuff revoked in FL?

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Grand Californian in Anaheim is the biggest rip-off. 600 a night and the best thing you get from it is access to California Adventure from the hotel.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Disney hotels were always clean, or at least they were last time I visited over 10 years ago.

But even back then it was expensive as fuck. But you did get good customer service at least.
We first went to Disneyland around 2015 I think, and went to Universal only a year or two later (California).

The massive difference between the two was the interactions with their staff. Disney really had a magical formula. And apparently that's one of the big glaring things that's absent now.