1676423110705.png

shows per year
2021 = 5
2022 = 3
2023 = 6

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

i'm sure a bunch will return for Mando s3 in a month but its interesting, can't say i'm surprised with the mediocrity of MCU and the gay shit Disney has put out the last few years. No clue if they will reverse course or not.

The company as a whole increased in profitability as theme parks have come roaring back.

Do they have an Oct-Sep fiscal? Or do they mean already this year they’ve lost that many?

spronk

FPS noob
Disney slowing down MCU output, only Secret Wars and Loki coming in 2023 to D+ while other shows no one cares about (Echo, Armor Wars) will be pushed to 2024 or later. Also they are gonna refuck Star Wars again

• 2Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If it has nothing to do with legacy characters Lindelof should be fine. I love Taika but he is the complete opposite of who I want making a Star Wars film.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Disney slowing down MCU output, only Secret Wars and Loki coming in 2023 to D+ while other shows no one cares about (Echo, Armor Wars) will be pushed to 2024 or later. Also they are gonna refuck Star Wars again

Armor Wars was upgraded to a movie and is no longer a series.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Won't see the Taika movie but I'll check a potential Lindelof trilogy.

We had enough comedy and jokes in Star Wars already up to this point. It was one of the flaws of the new trilogy, namely TLJ. Taika heading further in that direction isn't the Star Wars I'm looking for.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Thor Ragnarok was a stroke of luck and/or the Lucas Editor effect, Taika is a tryhard faggot.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well cancelled this, I got it for Marvel and Star Wars for the most part.

Them reducing the amount of shows just makes it pretty useless for me, at the beginning there used to be almost always a MCU or Star Wars show on with a few weeks in between, now there's barely anything.

So it will go on rotation like the other streaming service, unsubscribe for 3 months, resubscribe for a month and binged all I missed.

As far as my money is concerned, all the subscription services have lost. When there was just a few, I was subscribe 12 months a year. Now that there's too many, and recently all of them seem to be cutting content...I'm just subscribing when there's something I want to see.

So basically by asking for more money(all streaming services together), they ended forcing me to make choices that makes it that I spend less a year overall. Thanks for saving me money. :)

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

iamacynic37

FoH Honkler - HONK HONK MFr
<Banned>
  • 2Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Clone Wars
Rebels
Resistance
The Bad Batch
Visions
Tales of the Jedi
Young Jedi Adventures

The Mandalorian
Book of Boba Fett
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Andor

If you cut all of the bad ones it would have more spread and we would appreciate the great ones a bit more, so I understand where Neeson is coming from

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Well cancelled this, I got it for Marvel and Star Wars for the most part.

Them reducing the amount of shows just makes it pretty useless for me, at the beginning there used to be almost always a MCU or Star Wars show on with a few weeks in between, now there's barely anything.

So it will go on rotation like the other streaming service, unsubscribe for 3 months, resubscribe for a month and binged all I missed.

As far as my money is concerned, all the subscription services have lost. When there was just a few, I was subscribe 12 months a year. Now that there's too many, and recently all of them seem to be cutting content...I'm just subscribing when there's something I want to see.

So basically by asking for more money(all streaming services together), they ended forcing me to make choices that makes it that I spend less a year overall. Thanks for saving me money. :)
I feel absolutely zero shame in pirating the (very) few things I actually want to watch.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
tldr; we aren't going to compete with other streaming services, and we might sell off to Amazon or Apple if I can't turn this around fast enough