Disney+ Streaming Service

spronk

FPS noob

2402.jpg

i think thats everything now except No Way Home which is locked to Starz for a while longer

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Far From Home, No Way Home and Into The Spider Verse. The only ones Id watch right now, not on D+ lol

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Nicolas Cage is a national treasure. doing this show without him was a national disgrace. i'm feeling supercorny today. watch out!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

ant man and Kang The Cancelled
Major's court date is on May 10th. do they know something we dont? do they think this ends with a possible charges dropped? he's already guilty in the court of public opinion and thats why others have axed him already. nobody wants to be on the Titanic. John Majors is the Titanic right now. even with charges dropped its going to take a lot of positive media spin to make everyone believe he didnt do anything wrong. a lot of cash put out and there is no gaurantee it will work. too much risk. if they were smart they will drop Majors right now. they arent smart though. they think they can be assholes in Florida gouging customers and grooming kids and expect customers to keep on tolerating it.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
if they were smart they will drop Majors right now.
Like they did with Johnny Depp?

No, they can't afford another situation like that. They have to know for sure and not use him in anything they can't easily re-edit the footage of. Once something concrete has been determined they can act in however manner they deem fit but until then Disney is walking a tight-rope.

spronk

FPS noob
Disney will recast Kang this fall and move on, no one gives a fuck and they won't do anything about Loki s2 or Ant Man 3 which both have Kang. It has nothing to do with if he's guilty or not, the stink is on him and nothing he ever does can erase it. Jonathan Majors doesn't have enough fans (like Depp or Will Smith) to make a difference whether you keep or fire him.

at the beginning of Avengers Kang the new Kang will just say something like "You already defeated thousands of other Kangs, but I'm the new one!" and it'll suck ass

The more interesting thing is that the next big movies are The Marvels, Captain America 4: unpowered Captain America, and Thunderbolts. I have to imagine all 3 movies bombing given nobody gives a fuck about any of them and if that happens after a miserable phase 4 and 5, will Bob Iger clean house at Marvel or not?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Like they did with Johnny Depp?

No, they can't afford another situation like that. They have to know for sure and not use him in anything they can't easily re-edit the footage of. Once something concrete has been determined they can act in however manner they deem fit but until then Disney is walking a tight-rope.
Johnny Depp was an established star for 25+ years with a successful franchise under his belt. they jumped the gun on him with no evidence and he wasnt criminally charged. Jonathan Majors is a rising star, he has never carried a successful film. his last effort in Ant Man was a flop. personally i feel like his push to stardom was manufactured and not organic. he's a good actor, but nothing special. apples to oranges. he can be replaced and ultimately will be.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Johnny Depp was an established star for 25+ years with a successful franchise under his belt.
Not at the time, he had been in a long string of box office bombs and Disney had, and still has, contractual obligations with him for more Jack Sparrow movies. Disney jumped the gun and it cost them, they can't do that again especially with a Black Man. Depp was a White Male, perfect for the #MeToo chopping block. The "movement" is far less forgiving when it is a Black Man being punished without due process.

You can want what you want until the cows come home but Disney isn't acting on this, publicly, until facts are known. Behind the scenes they may already be filming re-shoots and an exit scene for the Kang actor, or not, but they sure as fuck ain't doing anything publicly. Can't punish a Black Man without proof and even then, even then!, they are going to face backlash on social media for firing a Black Man.

What is your beef with Majors, anyways? Why do you want him fired so bad?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Not at the time, he had been in a long string of box office bombs and Disney had, and still has, contractual obligations with him for more Jack Sparrow movies. Disney jumped the gun and it cost them, they can't do that again especially with a Black Man. Depp was a White Male, perfect for the #MeToo chopping block. The "movement" is far less forgiving when it is a Black Man being punished without due process.

You can want what you want until the cows come home but Disney isn't acting on this, publicly, until facts are known. Behind the scenes they may already be filming re-shoots and an exit scene for the Kang actor, or not, but they sure as fuck ain't doing anything publicly. Can't punish a Black Man without proof and even then, even then!, they are going to face backlash on social media for firing a Black Man.

What is your beef with Majors, anyways? Why do you want him fired so bad?
i have no beef with him, at all. its not even because he's a BLACK MAN. replace him with another BLACK MAN for all i care. i havent opened a comic book in 30+ years. what do i give a fuck about comics. i'm looking at this from a business perspective. we are still in the "believe all women" woke era. BLACK MAN gets trumped by WHITE WOMAN every fucking time. the fact he beat and strangled a WHITE WOMAN to unconsciousness so he had to call 911 because he thought he killed her is a huge strike against him. the fact this was confirmed by the cops and is now being prosecuted by the AG only seals his fate. now there are other women coming forward and accusing him of the same doesnt look good for him. it tarnishes his reputation which he really didnt have much of already. he is nobody in the big scheme of things. if they can replace a Rhodey with a different BLACK MAN and nobody gives a shit. replacing Kangz with a different BLACK MAN shouldn't be an issue. dude is done, Disney is stupid if they stick with him and expect nobody to give a fuck. there is already some shit about the Miss Marvel dad being picked to reprise his role in The Marvels. dude did some shit to women allegedly and the wokesters are losing their shit about it.
Ms. Marvel Dad Actor Mohan Kapur Accused of Disturbing Sexual Harassment Allegations

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
i have no beef with him, at all. its not even because he's a BLACK MAN. replace him with another BLACK MAN for all i care. i havent opened a comic book in 30+ years. what do i give a fuck about comics. i'm looking at this from a business perspective. we are still in the "believe all women" woke era. BLACK MAN gets trumped by WHITE WOMAN every fucking time. the fact he beat and strangled a WHITE WOMAN to unconsciousness so he had to call 911 because he thought he killed her is a huge strike against him. the fact this was confirmed by the cops and is now being prosecuted by the AG only seals his fate. now there are other women coming forward and accusing him of the same doesnt look good for him. it tarnishes his reputation which he really didnt have much of already. he is nobody in the big scheme of things. if they can replace a Rhodey with a different BLACK MAN and nobody gives a shit. replacing Kangz with a different BLACK MAN shouldn't be an issue. dude is done, Disney is stupid if they stick with him and expect nobody to give a fuck. there is already some shit about the Miss Marvel dad being picked to reprise his role in The Marvels. dude did some shit to women allegedly and the wokesters are losing their shit about it.
Ms. Marvel Dad Actor Mohan Kapur Accused of Disturbing Sexual Harassment Allegations
Think they'll fire him after the May 10th hearing?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

What the fuck is wrong with you

• 3Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Think they'll fire him after the May 10th hearing?
Only if they pursue the charges. I think they've been told or have arranged something so Majors can plead a lesser charge and have the whole thing dropped. Disney is a powerful megacorp and can do just about anything. My point is none of that matters if everyone still thinks he's guilty of the initial allegation and that will affect his career. if Disney was smart, they would find somebody else because he can only hurt their already damaged Marvel franchise at this point. I think Gunn had to come forward and dispute the appearance of Kangz in GotG3. he said there is no Kangz in the film unless Disney inserted a cameo in the after credits.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Only if they pursue the charges. I think they've been told or have arranged something so Majors can plead a lesser charge and have the whole thing dropped. Disney is a powerful megacorp and can do just about anything. My point is none of that matters if everyone still thinks he's guilty of the initial allegation and that will affect his career. if Disney was smart, they would find somebody else because he can only hurt their already damaged Marvel franchise at this point. I think Gunn had to come forward and dispute the appearance of Kangz in GotG3. he said there is no Kangz in the film unless Disney inserted a cameo in the after credits.

You're correct in that Majors wasn't this beloved breakout star. He was well-received in the work he's done prior to MCU, but he wasn't some breakout megastar. I agree a lot of his rise isn't organic.

If they tossed Idris Elba out there would be backlash-- quietly tossing Majors out down the line will get a "Who??" from most people. Oh, that faggot Kang guy from the flop. Yeah he was cool, but fuck em.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You're correct in that Majors wasn't this beloved breakout star. He was well-received in the work he's done prior to MCU, but he wasn't some breakout megastar. I agree a lot of his rise isn't organic.

If they tossed Idris Elba out there would be backlash-- quietly tossing Majors out down the line will get a "Who??" from most people. Oh, that faggot Kang guy from the flop. Yeah he was cool, but fuck em.
I think Disney has a few years before the next Kang story happens after Loki s2. They can stay quiet for now, but the word will get out if there is a change. If the charges continue or get upgraded to reflect the other accusers complaints, Disney will have no choice but to make a statement on the situation. One of the alleged victims works for Marvel.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
read something about disney doesn't want to move to fast so as to not give him any sort of opportunity to pursue legal action against them when they do drop him

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users