Disney+ Streaming Service

Cybsled

Reminds me of that scene from 'Chuck' when Morgan lost all his memories of all the nerdy stuff he loved. He complains the prequel Star Wars movies weren't as good as the final three movies, then he asks if they made more than 3 Indiana Jones movies and they tell him 'No'. lol

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

the shows will get sold to free streaming sites (tubi plutoTV etc). pretty weird about willow though since its a LucasFilm owned IP. it must really have not been watched by anybody lol
And nothing of value was lost.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
those low rated shows had no views on the D+ platform and so they figured selling it and making some money was better than keeping it for no money. when Disney was still making money and more intelligent business decisions, they were more willing to license their stuff out. if they were smart they would do that again.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
This could have all been avoided if Disney, HBO, and some other big media companies had just agreed to leave their shit on Netflix and just partnered for original series. That way they don't compete for customers and just collect the revenue instead of jumping into an unknown market and treating it like a legacy television station.

TLDR; they are fucking idiots.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This could have all been avoided if Disney, HBO, and some other big media companies had just agreed to leave their shit on Netflix and just partnered for original series. That way they don't compete for customers and just collect the revenue instead of jumping into an unknown market and treating it like a legacy television station.

They will hoodwink people into watching their version of Disney Daredevil. They will call it a hit and a big win, but it will ruin the IP and when it's second season comes, if that happens it will fail and they can call it superhero fatigue or blame it on whatever election year crisis they come up with next year.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

They're greedy. Probably idiots too.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

i thought from the title it was the usual dumb teenage rom-com kinda crap but apparently its based on comic books and more wuxia style. out today

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

That doesn't make sense in today's world where streaming is the primary form of consuming content instead of a nice little bonus for old content.

The real way they could have avoided this would be to not shovel out shit content that people have no desire to pay for and causes others to actively boycott your company

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
And nothing of value was lost.
i went through that whole list and the only thing that piqued my interest was The Croc that ate Jaws" , a Natgeo documentary.
those Aussie crocs are bad motherfuckers. no idea why they would shitcan an interesting program like that. i guess it was in the way of some trans fag show they wanted to put on there.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
i went through that whole list and the only thing that piqued my interest was The Croc that ate Jaws" , a Natgeo documentary.
those Aussie crocs are bad motherfuckers. no idea why they would shitcan an interesting program like that. i guess it was in the way of some trans fag show they wanted to put on there.
Costs money to film on location. Where as with most reality tv they can just film freaks in a room.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I enjoyed The Right Stuff series, bummer. The rest I couldn't care less about.