Disney+ Streaming Service

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I forgot there had been an asssassin creed movie, can’t belive there were follow ups to be cancelled at all.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I forgot there had been an asssassin creed movie, can’t belive there were follow ups to be cancelled at all.

I bet most of those movie deals were in limbo because of the Fox/Disney deal and just got around to being officially axed. I mean we hadn't heard word about the MTG movie in years, then Netflix announced their MTG show, and now the movie is dead.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
i dunno how to change thread titles i think a mod has to do it

Amod Amod plz change thread title to Disney+ Streaming Service ?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Ewan as Obi-wan was one of the best thing to come out of the prequels in my opinion. I always enjoy him as an actor anyways, so I'm sorta excited by this.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
The fact that he's always been very open about returning to the role is a plus too

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
It seems as though Disney has scoured the streaming landscape to make sure that their future subscribers get the most out of their service. We have learned that Disney+ will allow four simultaneous streams on 10 different devices. That means you can essentially have family and “extended family”, streaming from the same account without limitations.

thats cool, also said how they will allow 7 profiles per account with hundreds of avatars so similar to netflix. it'll have 4k (duh), an extras feature that gives behind the scenes, commentary, etc and a look at some of the interfaces and of course stuff like watch lists.

also a kids+ mode and an offline mode for tablets, phones, etc

captain-marvel-copy.jpg

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
also expect a bunch of new TV show announcements for Disney+ today/tomorrow like Ms. Marvel

• 1Barf

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Moon Knight, She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, untitled Obi Wan series all official.

• 1Like
I'd take a bullet before giving :emoji_nose:Disney:emoji_nose: another dime but with all this content I can't really blame people for subscribing regardless of their stance on Disney. Especially if they have kids.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Shit ill sub, ill just end my netflix sub and still be up a few bucks. Netflix is sucking now anyway. Few good shows that I already watched.

• 1Solidarity

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Have they announced pricing for Disney+/Hulu commercial free? I've seen them combine pricing for regular Hulu but haven't seen if they are doing commercial-free.

This service is gonna be pretty crazy, damn.