Disney's "Frozen"

Chris

Potato del Grande
Did nobody think they had been pulled into an insane parallel universe with the snowman summer song?

Siliconemelons

Did nobody think they had been pulled into an insane parallel universe with the snowman summer song?
The "and I'll be a!!!!" *stands by a puddle* "...HAPPY SNOW MAN!" was the only part of the song I found amuseing, and for that I give it props... and it ends well with the "I am going to tell him!" - "No your not!" and thats amusing and some slight character development- but that character development involved a male, and we cant have that in your "We dont need no men, we are womyn!" movie.

Siliconemelons

Were you really that threatened by the movie's ending? Jesus.
The happenings in the ending are stupid, I really dont care if its all woman power or not. Its pacing is so bad, just "poof! love" bam she suddenly gains complete controll of her powers. If we are wanting to go on the empowerment tract the orig snow queen fairy tail is even more, with a girl setting out on her own, by her own accord and her own will to complete the task and save the boy a perfect juxtaposition but this adaptation has literally no resembalance to the source.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
The happenings in the ending are stupid, I really dont care if its all woman power or not. Its pacing is so bad, just "poof! love" bam she suddenly gains complete controll of her powers. If we are wanting to go on the empowerment tract the orig snow queen fairy tail is even more, with a girl setting out on her own, by her own accord and her own will to complete the task and save the boy a perfect juxtaposition but this adaptationhas literally no resembalance to the source.
Dude, little girls could give jack shit about the 'source'.