Disney's "Frozen"

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I hated cars, it was long and dragged on and was like ARGH- but from all the backlash etc. they always seem in interviews to just love cars and the world and stuff thats why they pushed forward... thats what it seems they are SAYING - in reality we know that while the movies did not do so hot compaired to others- they are very much a merchandice machine
I could have sworn i read interveiws where pixar said they were going back to just making amazing movies/stories and staying away from shit like cars specifically.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Germany and Portugal are the 2 hottest, all those chicks are good looking. cept Poland. wtf Poland? do you produce hot girls? ever?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Russia was a bit of a dud.

I feel like a complete asshole judging these women based on their looks instead of their talent.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just watched this. It's really good.

I enjoyed how they subverted the usual man saving the day gender roles at the end and the prince charming mindfuck.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Germany and Portugal are the 2 hottest, all those chicks are good looking. cept Poland. wtf Poland? do you produce hot girls? ever?
you're kidding right?
10152577_628462337233056_1031934187_n.jpg

1948226_598120510280235_1400714355_n.jpg

9242_444412408928838_1944619999_n.jpg

383440_343954629033781_376307457_n.jpg

PS:i am not polish

Cybsled

Don't forget Eva in the hot Polish girl category either...although she did move to Britain, which kind of confirms what Itz said ;p

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I could have sworn i read interveiws where pixar said they were going back to just making amazing movies/stories and staying away from shit like cars specifically.
Cars 1 is/was awesome, 2 was a piece of shit money grab.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Finally saw the movie and was sadly not impressed. The best part of the movie is the multi-language song "Let It Go". Just did not feel Idina Menzel and her singing seems to be getting worse and worse. :\

kidgamer_sl

shitlord
I took my 3 nieces (ages 9,6, and 4) a couple weeks ago. Typically the girls are squirrelly and talkitive while watching a movie. We sat in the front row to minimize disturbing other moviegoers and make the inevitable numerous trips to the 'potty' easier. Other than a couple of tears shed during one of the previews (Lily won't share the popcorn! Waa.) the girls didn't make a sound or get up once during the entire movie. They were absolutely enthralled from beginning to end. I enjoyed it too. The songs were catchy and the animation was top notch. I like a few of the Pixar movies better (Wall-E, Toy Story, Monsters, Inc) but as far as Disney Animated features released in the last 20 years only Tangled beats it (imo).

Cybsled

I took my 3 nieces (ages 9,6, and 4) a couple weeks ago. Typically the girls are squirrelly and talkitive while watching a movie. We sat in the front row to minimize disturbing other moviegoers and make the inevitable numerous trips to the 'potty' easier. Other than a couple of tears shed during one of the previews (Lily won't share the popcorn! Waa.) the girls didn't make a sound or get up once during the entire movie. They were absolutely enthralled from beginning to end. I enjoyed it too. The songs were catchy and the animation was top notch. I like a few of the Pixar movies better (Wall-E, Toy Story, Monsters, Inc) but as far as Disney Animated features released in the last 20 years only Tangled beats it (imo).
Ya, the movie has some type of hypnotic quality with kids the first time they see it. My nephew (almost 5) usually has the attention span of a gnat when it comes to movies, but he just sat and watched the entire movie the 1st time he saw it.