Divinity: Original Sin 3

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Yeah, I loved the absolute shit out of DoS2 but I also burned out the moment I hit the last act for some reason. Restarting several times previously to settle on a group setup probably didn't help. Thankfully it will give me an easy excuse to revisit the game

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Probably need to replay DOS:2 since we had a weird bug where the party members we kept after the end of Act 1 died anyway so we 2-man partied it the rest of the game and didn't get any of the cool character stories.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Loved both 1 and 2 but I didn't enjoy the magic armor and physical armor thing they went with in 2. Felt like the recast timers were too long to get through magic armor most of the time so I'd get half way through and run out of spells to cast and then just brute force my way through with physical. Also as someone else mentioned, the source abilities were annoying to use. Some of the fights were stupid hard without them but completely trivial with them

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Loved both 1 and 2 but I didn't enjoy the magic armor and physical armor thing they went with in 2. Felt like the recast timers were too long to get through magic armor most of the time so I'd get half way through and run out of spells to cast and then just brute force my way through with physical. Also as someone else mentioned, the source abilities were annoying to use. Some of the fights were stupid hard without them but completely trivial with them
From memory the archers were OP as fuck. I ended up running 2 archers in my play through of 2.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
From memory the archers were OP as fuck. I ended up running 2 archers in my play through of 2.
170620FB-3048-48B4-8962-D66CB353F958.jpeg

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
They’ve been making Divinity: Baldurs Gate 3 for a while now, its not news

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user