Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Its pretty trivial to steal stuff using your party members to initiate conversations so the NPCs are facing away from their lewtz.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So ive been killing everyone in Cyseal, is there another town? i dont want to rape everyone before i find the next area to fuck bitches up - I have been sellling to them for gold and reclaiming my items - its pretty effective since Evelyn screwed me on loot and i had to fork out 13k for my items.

That aside what are some good/simple crafting upgrades i can do? Ive got one craft to level 3 and 3 smith im still pretty early in game so no one has 4 or 5s. I cannot find bowstring to save my life tho - im running with a wizard, rogue, ranger, and Jahan - i usually open with poison cloud just for the joy of watching mobs try and take the long way around to fight me. Im using the crafting recipes usedCrafting Recipes Guide | Divinity Original Sin - Help/Tips/Tricks | Larian Studios forumsbut im not even sure what i have access to or what ive passed up. So what have you guys made or legendaries found so far by level 8 or so?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bow string is from combining 2 sinews, sinews are seeming pretty rare though, lots of ppl complaining on forums about it and I've only found 2 myself.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea sinew/bow strings are like the rarest damn items in the game. I think I've seen more tormented souls than I have bow strings.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Cain just seems totally broken. Starting with 5 in Man at arms and taking weather the storm has turned him into the best wizard's apprentice ever. His fire resist is 120% unbuffed right now, so even while burning he's immune to fire damage. I just shoot boulders and fireballs into his back while he whirlwinds groups of enemies into dust.

In addition to that, with picture of health, leach, 11 constitution, and a bunch of armor... if anyone hits him he usually heals for 1-2 points more than the damage dealt. This is on hard too. He tanked the shit out of the Braccus Rex fight.

So what I am saying is, leave the paranoid old hag in the bar and pick Cain. He doesn't say much but he does serious work.

Also, they need to rename the pet pal trait to: "fuckin jimminie shit crickets, why wont this god damn rat just stop for a second so I can click on him".

Caliane

there are so many totally broken things, its half the game. just pick the ones you like.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Cain just seems totally broken. Starting with 5 in Man at arms and taking weather the storm has turned him into the best wizard's apprentice ever. His fire resist is 120% unbuffed right now, so even while burning he's immune to fire damage. I just shoot boulders and fireballs into his back while he whirlwinds groups of enemies into dust.

In addition to that, with picture of health, leach, 11 constitution, and a bunch of armor... if anyone hits him he usually heals for 1-2 points more than the damage dealt. This is on hard too. He tanked the shit out of the Braccus Rex fight.

So what I am saying is, leave the paranoid old hag in the bar and pick Cain. He doesn't say much but he does serious work.

Also, they need to rename the pet pal trait to: "fuckin jimminie shit crickets, why wont this god damn rat just stop for a second so I can click on him".
If the rats name is "rat" it have nothing to say, only bother with named animals.

Caliane

They generally give hints though.

But yeah, having to keep your distance so you dont scare the rat is annoying.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
So yeah Larian just ninja nerfed Weather the storm to 25% resist all instead of 50%, 37 minutes before I made my last post. Of course I had to turn Cain into ash to figure it out.

axeman_sl

shitlord
Thank fuck they fixed that Teller of Secrets shit. In a game genre where half the appeal is to develop the optimal character/party, having a feature that hugely impacts this but requires extreme cheese to benefit from is just bad design and makes the whole game revolve around that one thing. It's like perfect leveling in Oblivion.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Thank fuck they fixed that Teller of Secrets shit. In a game genre where half the appeal is to develop the optimal character/party, having a feature that hugely impacts this but requires extreme cheese to benefit from is just bad design and makes the whole game revolve around that one thing. It's like perfect leveling in Oblivion.
You talkin about the skill and attribute books repopulating after leveling? I didn't see that in the notes. Did you just observe it?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Ive yet to find the vendor for that book - also i killed Theylon and turned out that fucker was....well you know! so now i cannot complete the quest! Ive killed so many innocents i wonder if i need to restart the game lol

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I've bought 4 copies of both the books today so far, so not sure if it's actually fixed.

iannis

Musty Nester
The teller of secrets book was (is?) your cheatcode. I saw that mess repoping and I was like "lol".

I guess since it has a co-op mode it actually matters some, but in a single player game. I mean... what exactly are you bitching about? That it's possible to cheat? Yeah... it is. There's easier ways to cheat than buying those books. Lone Wolf + Leech + Zombie + Geo + Witchcraft + 2hand = Greyskin the Undying

Basically the only thing that can kill you is a 1shot. So take glass cannon for the challenge and the lulz!

Grimsark

There are always a few contrarians... Such is life.
Speaking to inanimate objects inDivinity: Original Sin - Kill Screen - Videogame Arts &amp Culture.

This line gets me.
I can only compare Original Sin toDivinity: Dragon Commander,anotherLarian Studios title made with a noble disregard for the world's demands.
Its like these reviewers are living in a bubble or something... The game has been #1 on Steam for close to three weeks now. And they say the game is disregarding what the world demands?!?

rrr_img_71391.png

I am left wondering how much these scores are actually more a tool to attract eyeballs to web sites than anything resembling an actual objective review.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I thought i was doing good until i got to Bracchus - i got him to 20% but only my wizard was alive with her fire based spells - poor girl, i need to get some charms rolling to try and turn the tides.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Stuck at the stupid weresheep, shears actually haven't spawned in my game ever that I am aware of, and I refuse to move on without weresheep armor =\

Is there some specific place to find shears, or did I just lose the lotto?