Django Unchained

Malice_sl

shitlord
Movie was fucking awesome. The funny thing is, of the people who saw this in my grad program, the black people didn't think it was racist, but a lot of the white people did. Guess that means Tarantino did exactly what he set out to do. Rustle white people's jimmies.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
he knew the avra kadavra spell so nobody questioned his movie opinions

Bellatrix: hey Voldy lets go to the movies.
Lord Voldemort: ssssssureeeee
Bellatrix: what should we go see??? teeeheeehee
Lord Voldemort: Anacondazzzzzz
Bellatrix: teeheehee Anacondas? that movie fucking su.....
Lord Voldemort: AVRA KAD.....
Bellatrixx: alright alright, Anacondas it is, teheehee
Lord Voldemort: yep
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Movie was fucking awesome. The funny thing is, of the people who saw this in my grad program, the black people didn't think it was racist, but a lot of the white people did. Guess that means Tarantino did exactly what he set out to do. Rustle white people's jimmies.
White guilt is strong in America. I actually saw this movie with a black friend. I don't get the "racist" remarks. It's fucking pre-Civil War South. Choosing to refuse to accept or even ignore what life was like back then is part of the problem.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Christoph Waltz is such a fantastic actor. I hope he gets into more American cinema after the ridiculously amazing performances he's had in both Tarentino films. I just hope the next one isn't JUST more 'hes soooo GERMAN!!!', though.

The thought of him doing some sort of action thriller like Taken where's he's just a sophisticated, reserved and methodical badass is delicious. But dialogue is where he really shines.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
liked the movie a lot, but all of the tarantino-isms were really obvious and jumped out at you if you have seen several of his movies before.

if you can get past that, great movie

Fedor

<Banned>
GUccJ.jpg

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Waltz is now my favorite actor. His performance in this movie was simply incredible. His ability to convincingly portray the role is impressive to the point where you actually believe what you are seeing and that is rare in this business. Only a couple of other guys have that ability (coincidentally DiCaprio is another, as well as Pitt, Walken, Day-Lewis and a few others) and when they nail a role it makes the movie memorable and fun.

I will always remember Dr.Shultz and will always take the time to watch this movie because of his performance. Best part in the movie was when he blew that dudes head off and destroyed the others horse all while alarmingly pleasant.

Ivankaramazov

Trakanon Raider
Awesome movie, I just felt worn out through the last 30 minutes and thought they lacked some punch. Mostly because the first 2 hours contained as much punch as one could handle.

buyerat_sl

shitlord
This movie should have won the Golden Globe. It's an unsafe movie/genre and he knocked it out of the park. The only problem I had with it was how the Christopher Waltz character basically committed suicide. Didn't seem like it would be something he would do and was out of character. He only had to turn and kill the one other guy in the room with a gun, but he just stood there.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah the editing and playing out of the Christopher Waltz death scene left too much time between his betrayal of DiCaprio and being blown up with a rocket launcher. All in all that scene wasn't sold well.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Schultz's death was OOC. Also, I thought his response to losing 12K, or his pretty much lack thereof, was OOC. Dude's a bounty hunter, probably just lost years worth of pay, that shit ain't going to bother him? Nope, just gonna murder/suicide!