• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Given a_skeleton_03's recent nazi monitoring of only kuriin's amod campaign thread, can we deduce that in fact, the gaus do not have souls and can be cloned?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Damn girl you can't even spell my name right. But yeah, I don't get that he was only nazi'ing up my thread. Draegening it up on these forums, lol.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Damn girl you can't even spell my name right. But yeah, I don't get that he was only nazi'ing up my thread. Draegening it up on these forums, lol.
Fixed. He is a religious man, which probably has something to do with it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Hopefully if you get mod status, you'll be exempt from gassing(unless you're into that sort of thing).

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Gays get sent to Heaven because they know if they were sent to Hell, it would be sodomy 24/7.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I imagine gays have a big gay pile in the Sky. Jesus Christ is constantly pissed off about the big gay pile because his name keeps getting called and Dad won't let any prayers in heaven go unanswered. So big Jesus man has to constantly disrobe and fuck a dude's ass like he's in the Navy.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well, ZyyzYzzy, I guess you came to the right person. Sit down. ZyyzYzzy, gay people, well, gay people are evil. Evil right down to their cold black hearts, which pump not blood like yours and mine, but rather a thick, vomitous oil that oozes through their rotten veins and clots in their pea-sized brains which becomes the cause of their Nazi-esque patterns of violent behavior. Do you understand?

garrison.jpg