Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
i mean, it's clearly a marketing move, but not for the movie itself, just for the trailer. i mean, is there anyone who was like, i wasn't going to see the movie at all BUT THEN PROFESSOR X I'M ALL IN NOW!

i think at this point the MCU could just put out a trailer with nothing but white text on a black background that said the name of the movie and the release date and it'd still get the same money at the box office

Or you fail at marketing and there are far more people on the fence on seeing it in theater or waiting for Disney+ and a ton of hype will get their ass in the seats

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What if they did Tom Cruise as Les Grossman who is Iron Man in that universe

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
That's the Illuminati then right? Who else would be in it? Tony and Reed Richards?
The lineup of the Illuminati has shifted a little over time. The usual suspects are :
  • Professor X
  • Tony Stark
  • Reed Richards
  • Black Bolt
  • Namor
  • Dr Stange
1645282141906.png

It leans to the theory that the "Evil Strange" that shows up might be their Strange who went rogue.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i just saw an interview with patrick stewart and he is denying that he's in the movie lol.

j00t

or marvel didn't realize they needed to explicitly tell him that he's allowed to admit he's in the movie.

gak

<Gold Donor>
They won't show one, but it would be cool to see a universe ruled by Thanos without a predictable eye-roll-inducing time travel retcon.
Is this dude from the trailer just one of the variants of Dr. Strange ?

doc.gif

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So is sleepwalker really in this? I didnt even realize that was Rintrah in the trailer

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I predict this will get close to No Way Home's box office numbers, but fall a wee bit short. But still... guaranteed stellar numbers. Can't wait.

They're going to have some mindblowing shit in this one. Between this and Kenobi, May is looking like a sweet month.

• 1Barf

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I haven't been following this too closely. Has it been revealed if this ties in with the "What If" episode?

j00t

you know i wouldn't be surprised if those WEREN'T zombie strange and wanda, just power corrupted versions. that's what i thought when i saw them first, but i could be wrong. zombie wanda makes sense since her powers are inherent, but we see "zombie" strange casting some crazy spells and that seems too cognitive for a zombie, but whatever

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I haven't been following this too closely. Has it been revealed if this ties in with the "What If" episode?

Everything points to that, but as far as I know there hasn't been anything officially said confirming it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Even if not directly tied, I imagine it will be massively inspired by it and essentially retell those stories for the movie audience. Some of the scenes seem directly lifted from What If, like the city dissolving as reality begins to become undone