Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)

fris

Vyemm Raider
Spiderman brings all the kids. This should this do amazing, we just won't see anything close to Spiderman numbers for a few years

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
dont be shocked if that "zombie Strange" was only shot for the trailer and never makes it into the theatrical release.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard

Juvarisx

Florida
dont be shocked if that "zombie Strange" was only shot for the trailer and never makes it into the theatrical release.

There been enough leaks that if they are true a plot point in the film, there are atleast 5 versions of Strange in this

Prime Universe Strange
Defender Strange
Zombie Strange
Sinister Strange
and Supreme Strange

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Tickets on sale now. As usual, a total clusterbang on Fandango and the AMC app.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Tickets on sale now. As usual, a total clusterbang on Fandango and the AMC app.
Whew, I didn't notice that until now. I just got my ticket for first showing opening night. It's actually a perfect seat in a 90% sold out theater. There was 1 seat in the row I love that wasn't picked yet, so I snagged it. Win.

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
they need to find a way to mix in moon knight, Deadpool ect in phase 4/5

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ohh, even better news. Looks like the big Regal theater near me actually has a few 3D showings for this. I was able to get a first showing 3D in a giant theater, then returned the previous ticket I purchased. Dr. Strange is all about 3D.

• 1Barf

Aldarion

Egg Nazi

ill see it a week or two after release if it gets good reviews from normies
The way some of you talk about taking the risk of watching movies movies sounds more cautious than I am when investing. And I'm a poor.

This looks great

• 1Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I'm gonna have to go to theater for the first time post COVID to see this bitch. Aint no way in hell I'm missing Wanda and Strange.

• 1Solidarity

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Wonder how big of a holy shit moment revealing the members of the illuminati will be in a packed theater.

• 1Solidarity

fris

Vyemm Raider
Got my 2 tickets for opening night 9pm. Been dodging trailers for a few weeks. Hope my lady friend can handle my Oh Face in public

• 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Wonder how big of a holy shit moment revealing the members of the illuminati will be in a packed theater.

I'm sure it'll result in 30 seconds of screaming WOOOOOOoooooOOOOooooOOOOO and clapping from all the nerds.

I've realized I can't see these movies opening night anymore, because of that wooooo shit. Just let me hear the movie dialogue, god damnit!

angry grandpa.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'm sure it'll result in 30 seconds of screaming WOOOOOOoooooOOOOooooOOOOO and clapping from all the nerds.

I've realized I can't see these movies opening night anymore, because of that wooooo shit. Just let me hear the movie dialogue, god damnit!

View attachment 409790

My theater had all the faggots shitting their pants when the different spiderman came on screen. The whole earth knew it was going to happen, but they still squeeled like faggots.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Considering most of the movie fans have no clue what the Illuminati is, probably not that big lol
But they will either be famous actors (Patrick Stewart) or wearing a superhero costume. So they'll get the references.

Caliane

I don't follow this shit. Has it been revealed via casting or anything who they are even going to be in this version? They got a black bolt, namor, or reed? a new panther?