Doctor Who

Chris

Potato del Grande
i'm starting to think this is Davies's actual boyfriend. do gay guys cuddle up with other men they arent dating?
Yes gay men are often not monogamous. I get the vibe that they are acting like women though who do hug.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Their attempts to get prior viewers to tune back in
i'll probably watch that one. probably. i guess maybe. the 50th special was pre woke and was pretty cool, whats there to watch in this one? maybe somali pirate tears both of them apart for being white and straight.

• 1Like

Cybsled

I'm curious what angle they will take. Both will be older, so it wouldn't make as much sense to have them be the same Doctor and Donna from their run. Or at least, not the same timeline.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

So another Rose Tyler? Rose regenerates due to Bad Wolf stuff? Daughter of Rose Tyler?

I guess it could be her child. Rose was a coal burner. But then I read this.

The casting of Finney, who is transgender, follows the history-making turn by Bethany Black, who was the first openly transgender actor to be cast on “Doctor Who” when she debuted her role as 474 in 2015. Rebecca Root became the first transgender actor to play a Doctor Who companion when she took on the role of Tania Bell in the audio series “Stranded.”

Is finney passable? Don't see anything but a headshot that cuts off the neck.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I spoke too soon, this is going to be horrific isn't it?
yeah, its dead. tranny Rose and somali pirate Doctor. may as well hang it up. i know Billie isnt as hot as she used to be, but its a massive insult to replace her with a cock smuggler.

• 1Worf

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I spoke too soon, this is going to be horrific isn't it?

I'm definitely getting those vibes.

Saying that, Captain Jack was openly Bi and we had gay characters during RTD's first run. He never really overplayed it and just made it a background acceptable thing no-one ever really thought about so I'm still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Ultimately, he can tell a good story which, aside from the woke preaching recently, was the central problem with the last two or three seasons.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
iu

• 1Like

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Tonight is the finale of Jodie. I did not watch much of the current Doctor episodes, but she was solid enough. (I didn't like the storylines or the companions personally)

I will give the new Doctor a shot.

This is the Star Citizen of TV...on and on we go.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Tonight is the finale of Jodie. I did not watch much of the current Doctor episodes, but she was solid enough. (I didn't like the storylines or the companions personally)

I will give the new Doctor a shot.

This is the Star Citizen of TV...on and on we go.
how can she be "solid" if the story is shit? a "solid" actor can uplift a poor storyline. christ, the other Doctors have been doing it for 50 years. this was always a low budget show with a basic storyline so kids can follow along.