Doctor Who

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Everyone should watch An Adventure in Space and Time, it was absolutely brilliant and David Bradley is excellent as Hartnell. If the 50th is half as good, I will be pleased.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Fuck, won't let me watch it, as I'm in the states.
frown.png

iannis

Musty Nester
It really is very good and so much better than a standard "the making of" or "the early years" documentary would be.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

iannis

Musty Nester
Could be. But the little speech that it closes on is one GIANT piece of foreshadowing.

If it's not, then i'll eat my hat!

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Surprised none of you said it was on BBCA at 9pmET tonight.
Other than the live simulcast of the 50th anniversary ep tomorrow I couldn't tell you when ANY Doctor Who stuff is on BBCA
frown.png
Rather download it and watch it before it airs here.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Verity Lambert really was a pretty badass woman, especially in 1963. I was surprised at the 25th anniversary that it had gone on as long as it had... now that we are at the 50th its just crazy. Tomorrow is going to be very surreal.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
What's incredible to me is that it's not just "50", it's still gaining popularity, still argued over, and now more than ever attracts the best writers, directors, and actors. Hell Emma Thompson said she'd jump at the chance to play The Doctor. It'll outlive all of us. And rightly so. It embodies the best qualities of Humanity, and inspired Roddenbery, and many others to do the same with their shows.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I very much look forward to the Doctor's 205th Regeneration as a Half-Cyborg Ginger (finally!) Female in the year 2306.
biggrin.png

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Wow, I expected to watch this tonight in the states, but turned on BBCA and it's on in 10 minutes?! ALLON-SY!

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OH MY FUCKING GOD. THIS IS AMAZING.

That was, by far, the best god damn episode of Doctor Who to EVER happen. EVER.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I need to watch it again, I have doubts about how much sense that made.

Guess who is going to be awarded a new set of regenerations for saving Gallifrey!

geffe71_sl

shitlord
The episode makes sense just that the circumstances change and some wording changes from Rose to Name of the Doctor

He still is the last of his race.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I need to watch it again, I have doubts about how much sense that made.

Guess who is going to be awarded a new set of regenerations for saving Gallifrey!
Rassilon
The final solution
All those other horrors of the war but it boiled down to just gallifrey vs saucers?

Not sure it adds up but the very end was awesome. Zygons were just filler tho it seemed

Jait

Molten Core Raider
The last 10 minutes were incredible. The Tom Baker stuff was worth it alone. Oh, and seeing Capaldi for the first time. Seems we might be getting an interesting darker Doctor.