Doctor Who

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Capaldi could be the Master. This character could be the Master. This new character has a beard so he could be the Master. This woman is a female so she could be he Rani or a Female Master. Now this character is interesting because he could be the Master. And this guy is playing a confirmed villain so he could be the Master.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Lots of rumors going around about who will be playing the master and he was explaining that. He even said he did not believe it.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, but he could have saved 5 minutes by saying "any one of these characters could be the Master including Capaldi". Instead he introduced 6 characters as possibly the Master, but probably not.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
For many years of "New Who" the series began in the Spring right around Easter and yet here we are without even a solid start date to the new series
frown.png

I cant help but feel that after all the momentum from the 50th including the end of Matt Smith's era with the xmas special that they are taking far too long picking up the baton.

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
BBC said to be "thrilled" with early Peter Capaldi episodes

...Around five are understood to have been completed...RadioTimes.com understands that the storylines have started from "the bottom up" with Capaldi's Doctor having a clean slate of storylines with little reference to his predecessors. "He is his own man - very distinctive," said the source.

The further good news for fans is that the chemistry between Capaldi and Coleman is said to be "sizzling". "He is the oldest Doctor and there is a sense he is more distanced from his assistant, more of a mystery He is perhaps less a mate, and someone she looks up to. She has to try and gauge him - but dramatically it's very satisfying and onscreen they work very well together."
Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman have "sizzling" chemistry in new Doctor Who

iannis

Musty Nester
For many years of "New Who" the series began in the Spring right around Easter and yet here we are without even a solid start date to the new series
frown.png

I cant help but feel that after all the momentum from the 50th including the end of Matt Smith's era with the xmas special that they are taking far too long picking up the baton.
I concur.

On the other hand, it's not like we're gonna boycott Dr. Who because they took 6 months more than they should have. The fanbase is pretty entrenched at this point.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I'm probably in the minority but after delivering a brilliant season of Sherlock and all the extra press and work of both Sherlock and the 50th I'm thinking the guy needed a short break. Very happy to wait a couple extra months as long as the Capaldi scripts deliver.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
oh well, gotta pay the bills and this show probably will make her more cash than she ever got from the beeb for playing amy pond. i hope it does well. i may even watch it just to support her getting work.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
lol. I don't need to know anything but the title to know it sounds terribad.

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
oh well, gotta pay the bills and this show probably will make her more cash than she ever got from the beeb for playing amy pond. i hope it does well. i may even watch it just to support her getting work.
Well she's also in Guardians of the Galaxy so the bank balance should be good this year

Karen Gillan As Nebula In Guardians Of The Galaxy | MTV UK

("Director James Gunn shared the snap on his Facebook page, writing: "High Res Nebula. Every dude in the editorial office is in love with her. And, yes, she's one hundred percent practical effects!")