Doctor Who

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I can't be the only one who thought she was going to plug him in the back before she went in and killed herself. And yeah this shit hasn't been "dark". More like the 4th doctor? Yes. But not dark.

When Tennant says he realizes now he wasn't the survivor he was the winner that was darker than anything said this season.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I can't be the only one who thought she was going to plug him in the back before she went in and killed herself. And yeah this shit hasn't been "dark". More like the 4th doctor? Yes. But not dark.

When Tennant says he realizes now he wasn't the survivor he was the winner that was darker than anything said this season.
Yeah. I was so disappointed when THE RETURN OF THE FUCKING TIME LORDS WITH TIMOTHY FUCKING DALTON two months later was a let down compared to that episode, then we got Matt Smiths light bullshit.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I really liked this episode. Echoes of episodes like Voyage of the Damned, but still really good. Loved the monster(s), the one-offs, and the ending.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It doesn't look like he's changed the sonic screwdriver yet. Am I just too stupid to see the differences? I also can't tell if the tardis control room has changed, but I am fully aware that I'd probably miss any changes short of turning it into a clearing on endor.

Grizzlebeard_sl

shitlord
It doesn't look like he's changed the sonic screwdriver yet. Am I just too stupid to see the differences? I also can't tell if the tardis control room has changed, but I am fully aware that I'd probably miss any changes short of turning it into a clearing on endor.
Sonic has remained the same. As for the Tardis, Matt Smith had two versions. The last one changed on the Christmas episode with Clara just before he bowed out so they probably figured it was too soon to change it again. Although, they did kind of imply when one Doctor dies the Tardis receives a remodel.

First Matt Smith Version

TARDIS+interior+Doctor+11.jpg

Second, and current, version.

doctor-who-tardis-interior.jpg

capaldi-in-the-tardis.jpg

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Real good episode. Loved the Addams Family bit. As far as Matt's last TARDIS to Capaldi's he added bookshelves, piles of books, and a chair or two.

Ganthorn

N00b
Episode was alright but they gave away the "twist" with that scene of them trying to burn down the trees. They should have left that out and let everyone think they were going to die. Would have been more interesting if even the Doctor didn't figure it out and they watch from space and then were surprised like Missy was.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
They need to move away from these freakishly fantasy world-crises that have been so prevalent in the show of late. Remember when the monster of the week just threatened a sea base or caused problems for the residents of an apartment tower? Now we are blowing up moon-dragons and having extinction level events counteracted by planet-wide fairies.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I wish they had more of the season long story thrown in. We've had tiny little flashes of that lady, and now the finale is all about her it seems. With things like the Great Intelligence, it was involved with the plots right from the beginning. Same with the Silence and such.

Seems a little shoe-horned in.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this is easily the worst season of this show, i keep putting off watching new episodes. i cant believe how much this show has gone down in flames. i rather re-watch the queer season of torchwood that aired on starz

Silence_sl

shitlord
The highpoint of this season was JLC getting her dark blue tights lint-rollered in between takes while 50,000 people looked on.

We're already at the end of the new season. Nothing has happened. The penultimate show will be JLC in black tights with a prettily-hemmed dress, and the Dawktah being pointless and obtuse furrows eyebrows at the problem till the end of show.

I Love JLC, and I certainly love her legs; but this season is a flusher.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I just spent an hour looking at JLC's tits. Wow.

So there were trees and nobody did anything and it resolved itself with no intervention from the plot? Amazing storytelling.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Definitely the weakest season of the show so far. I like looking at Clara, and enjoy the Capaldi's doctor, but the stories have been average to bad so far. The preview of next week looked interesting though. hopefully it will end on a high not and setup next half of the season for something more interesting.

Caliane

I just spent an hour looking at JLC's tits. Wow.

So there were trees and nobody did anything and it resolved itself with no intervention from the plot? Amazing storytelling.
same plot as the moondragon. sit there and do nothing, everything would have been fine.

Same idiotic science too. "timey whimy" is good explanation. It takes an element of science that we don't have answers to, and waves it away to allow sillyness. Sonic screwdriver same thing. Is it nonense? yes.
Moon dragon and this one both take fairly well known and understood scientific principles and go retarded with them.

Trees respirate oxygen. Turns into "trees control the oxygen on this planet, they withhold it, they smother the fire"...
Then later, and its pretty obvious where this stupidity is going...
Solar flare. "trees smother fire".... don't you say it. ... don't you dare say it. "Coronal mass ejection" ok, you know that word. you must know the sun is not made of fire, and solar flares are NOT fire.
Don't you fucking say it..
"Massive forests filling the atmosphere with oxygen. Pumping it up, like a massive highly INFLAMMABLE air bag" ok, two things. one, solar flares are radiation, so this whole flammable/inflammable thing is irrelevant,
filling the atmosphere with oxygen is the exact opposite of making it INFLAMMABLE.

Grizzlebeard_sl

shitlord
same plot as the moondragon. sit there and do nothing, everything would have been fine.

Same idiotic science too. "timey whimy" is good explanation. It takes an element of science that we don't have answers to, and waves it away to allow sillyness. Sonic screwdriver same thing. Is it nonense? yes.
Moon dragon and this one both take fairly well known and understood scientific principles and go retarded with them.

Trees respirate oxygen. Turns into "trees control the oxygen on this planet, they withhold it, they smother the fire"...
Then later, and its pretty obvious where this stupidity is going...
Solar flare. "trees smother fire".... don't you say it. ... don't you dare say it. "Coronal mass ejection" ok, you know that word. you must know the sun is not made of fire, and solar flares are NOT fire.
Don't you fucking say it..
"Massive forests filling the atmosphere with oxygen. Pumping it up, like a massive highly INFLAMMABLE air bag" ok, two things. one, solar flares are radiation, so this whole flammable/inflammable thing is irrelevant,
filling the atmosphere with oxygen is the exact opposite of making it INFLAMMABLE.
I feel I should point out that flammable and inflammable are one in the same.

Non-flammable or incombustible are fine however.