Doctor Who

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
That's more personal preference.. I don't like overly tan girls, but she still looks good and a lot of people might think she's hotter there.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Haha I didn't know until now that Robb Stark has been tapping Clara irl for a while now.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So yeah anyway, odd thing yet again. I had told a friend of mine about the whole Clara = Bad Wolf theory that's been passed around, as so far it does have some valid points.

Then my dumbass friend catches onto this nugget (I was angry because I completely overlooked it), but yeah, even though it was referenced in the episode before she sang it, Clara was singing Hungry Like the WOLF. Hmm.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
and shes dating a wolf! anyway, good episode, better than last week's anyway. some odd scenes in there, like they werent given much time to remember their lines or something

Fazana_sl

shitlord
This weeks was the first I've liked from this run even if it was basically as preposterous as what had come before. The basic story behind it all felt more Dr Who like than they have for quite a while.

He didn't get the answer he expected from the psychic girl, wonder where he heads next to try and solve Moffats riddle.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I liked the Christmas ep. But I can't really off the top of my head recall the last *really* good Who ep. Maybe The Doctor's Wife.

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
I don't buy the "tardis doesn't like clara" thing. That's just something she said because the Doctor locked the door. He always locks the door. Don't you remember the big deal he's made with previous companions when he gave them a key? Off the top of my head, I don't recall anyone ever sneaking in and stowing away either.
The very first episode of Doctor Who had a couple people accidentally stow away on the TARDIS because the door wasn't locked.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Season finale "poster"
Z0EkYeD.jpg

Presumed River would be back this season but at least they waited until the last one and didn't ram her down our throats again. The byplay between her and Smugface might be interesting, especially as I don't think he's even mentioned her to Smugface on camera yet.

Caliane

True. The biggest thing is The Doctor acknowledging that basically the culmination of billions of years and specific circumstances eventually result in a unique individual in all the universe. Clara's father also touches on this with the leaf, essentially demonstrating that if a very specific set of circumstances didn't exist that resulted in the creation of that one leaf, then essentially Clara would not exist (by virtue of never meeting the future mother of Clara).

However, 3 Claras are known to exist. This indicates that divergent circumstances and elements have resulted in the creation of the "same" person at least 3 times. Since it seems extremely improbable that this happened on its own, it would suggest that something is manipulating elements in time to create this.
There must always be a Clara?

clara is Batman.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Noticed this while watching yesterday's episode, wasn't sure if it was Hartnell or not.

rrr_img_22022.jpg
It's gotta be a homage to the 1st Doctor even if it's not Himself photoshopped in. Makes sense with the eps this run being inundated with references to the series.

Really nice find.

Kinkle_sl

shitlord
First episode I've really liked since it came back from the special. Had a lot of character stuff that they've been pussyfooting around the last several episodes. Too bad they nigged it all at the end. Still awesome though, I love it when they have anything Tardis-centric.