Doctor Who

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I hadn't watched Doctor Who in a couple of years. I stopped a few episodes in after Matt Smith took the role.

Finally caught up and just finished the 2013 Christmas Special. You know, I wasn't a big Matt Smith fan at first. I thought he was an odd looking fellow. But I will have to say, now, I think he's my favorite Doctor between Eccleston and Tennant (I never watched Doctor Who prior to the 2005 re-start). Really going to miss him.

Clara Oswald might go down as my favorite companionto look at. Very nice legs.
wink.png

One thing that bugs the shit out of me about Doctor Who, in general, is how it'll be thousands of years in the future -- and people are wearing clothing similar to current day Earth. Especially the military units. Soldiers are inspaceon aspaceshipwearing camouflage. Irritates the shit out of me.

iannis

Musty Nester
Capaldi is too old for a flirty companion. It would come off skeevy no matter what they tried to do. It has to be a dude.

Plus it's time for a good male companion.

It is never time for a bad companion.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
The Master is supposed to return in series 8, but whether John Simm wants to play him again is questionable.
Yeah, I'd be surprised. Saw an article a year or so ago where he said he can't take his wife and kids anywhere without fans harassing him and calling him the Master. Sucks.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
GAAHHHHH

Q4 better mean something different than what I think it means.