Does Goliath still have a penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
You said we have a peace treaty.Don't get startedsmile.png
No, I said I'd be nice to you, which I am. But lets not act like you didn't go batshit crazy before you just disappeared from FoH.

Of all the things I could have said, quoting Soy was pretty up there on the being nice list.

smile.png

Dis

Confirmed Male
Random Scenario:

Guy 1: So you used to hang out in FoH?

Guy 2: Yea, way back to 2003!

Guy 1: Isn't that a tranny site?

Guy 2: /embarrassed /walksaway

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Random Scenario:

Guy 1: So you used to hang out in FoH?

Guy 2: Yea, way back to 2003!

Guy 1: Isn't that a tranny site?

Guy 2: /embarrassed /walksaway
Haaalllarious. Trans people are obviously subhuman so that's why it's funny. Can we not start this again? Get over it, you live in a world FILLED with trans people. We are everywhere. Either move to Alabama or get over it.

Sterling

El Presidente
Haaalllarious. Trans people are obviously subhuman so that's why it's funny. Can we not start this again? Get over it, you live in a world FILLED with trans people. We are everywhere. Either move to Alabama or get over it.
Are you bashing people from the fine state of Alabama?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Guess who bitches? <3 xx

Red hair/auburn is old, but newer than the last pics I posted. Currently my hair is purple (I went red then pink now purple). I have a slight hair dye addiction.
Hey, if it makes you feel better, I showed the pictures to my wife and she didn't think you looked manly at all. She didn't think you were pretty, but she said never would have guessed you were a man. Good job!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Wait, so you are angry to get stereotyped so you use a stereotype in order to convey your anger? This is why no one likes you, it's not because your Trans. If that were the case then MsBehaven would be all raging anger Tranny like you. But she's not, thus she's cool with us.

Ever wonder why we call her a her and you a dude? Because she acts normal, you're full of bitterness and spite.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Didn't Eomer donate $100.00 to have the title "Mr" permanently added to Broliath's username? Should fix that.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Don't make me cut this thread up and move a portion of it to the Trannyshaw
How about consolidating all the (real) pics into one post? Easy for reference.

For some reason everytime someone brings up Tranny, I have the one from Sons of Anarchy stuck in my head, and it makes me laugh...

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Wait, so you are angry to get stereotyped so you use a stereotype in order to convey your anger? This is why no one likes you, it's not because your Trans. If that were the case then MsBehaven would be all raging anger Tranny like you. But she's not, thus she's cool with us.

Ever wonder why we call her a her and you a dude? Because she acts normal, you're full of bitterness and spite.
It was a joke, the same way people joke with me. Don't be dramatic I was not raging. I won't get into MsBehaven/Forced, except to say we've been talking since my first post in the last trans thread and we talk often and I'm glad she "came out" here :p

It's always the same. I was okay at first, until I turned batshit crazy (aka defending myself/retaliating), then you started giving Rosloria shit too, who at first was an alternative to me and everyone thought was okay, then she started defending herself and stopped posting cos of the insane insults and double standards ( I talk with Rosloria all the time as well). It's okay for people to insult me and make jokes, but I can't make them back,if I do I'm batshit insane. Seriously guys, stop being so dramatic with double standards. If you hit me I'm gonna hit back. Sorry if you want a "tranny pi?ata" but I'm not one of them. Caaaaalm down, drama.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
You called me a transphobe and a liar for saying you look like a dude on foh. That hurt my feelingsfrown.png

You still have a manface beeteedubs

frown.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
That's not really limited to the trannies here.

Status
Not open for further replies.