Does Goliath still have a penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Dudemanladybro, if I showed up for an NSA meet and it happened to be you on the other end, I'd Antarius you.
Damn it, I have no idea what this means and I just know its going to be funny... So could you please explain?

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Damn it, I have no idea what this means and I just know its going to be funny... So could you please explain?
Number dude is saying if morrowgirl showed up for a no strings attached hook up he would fuck her like antarius did to a tranny. antarius admitted to fucking a tranny once on foh.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Can we split out all this talk about trannies to a new tranny thread and stay on topic here...

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Goliath, after a dude busts a nut in your ass do you wad up some tissues and jam them up there to get the semen out?
I've never gone bareback or whatever it's called. I've only been with a couple men, but I'm pretty sure anal tissue is too tense for that, although maybe not after it's been pumped for a while. I love how you still hold onto that high quote as if I pulled it outta my ass and made it up. Yes, my ex girlfriend would put kleenexes up her vagina (and pull them back out right away, like a swipe) after we fucked without a condom to suck up semen so that it didn't drip out for 20 minutes. I'm sorry that you haven't had enough sex to know that it's true that semen drips out for ages and you think you "got me" as if I was some virgin making up sex stories... But hahahah you got me brah.

I did have a lesbian threesome on Saturday and got vagina juice everywhere. Being a lesbian is terribly messy because you use your arms/elbows/wrists/thights/calves, everything. Rubbing. Rubbing. Rubbing. You would not believe how messy it is. I thought sex involving penis was messy, but nothing is as bad as lesbian sex. You will suddenly smell a scent of vagina days later and realize there's a patch on your blanket you missed, or on your jeans, or between your elbow crevice. So far as I can tell very few lesbians use strapons, they are really difficult to figure out and use, and expensive, and it's easier to have sex in other ways, there's just no reason to use one, or that is no reason to go out and get one/spend the money on it and the time to learn it and get it on when you're already having amazing sex. Just messy cos it's not one isolated area the way it is with straight sex or even with gay sex between men. Lesbian sex is bar the messiest gender combo sex.

Brahs can keep acting like I'm ugly, but it simply doesn't affect me because of how much I get hit on in real life and how easy of a time I have with both men and women, and even back in Phoenix I haven't been clocked once. I haven't been clocked in months. Haters gonna hate.

Also to the person that said I have livor mortis skin condition, thank you for the compliment, here's some more livor mortis for you.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
A PM

MorrowGirl_sl said:
Bro MsBehaven/Rosloria and I have laughed so hard about the shit people like you say, and she doesn't disagree with all the shit I've said. She's just wise enough not to get involved in internet battles with trolls. I hold to what I've said about guys that have a problem with the hypothetical situation of meeting a beautiful woman, having sex with her, and then having a problem when he finds out she is trans, that is homophobic and i'm sorry if you can't see that, but it is. It's a simple fucking fact and it will be widely accepted in a few years. I'm sorry that you can't put enough thought into why that is homophobic, but it is. I've been through this with a few good guy friends that are really smart and really liberal and not homophobic in 9 out of 10 cases, but say they'd have a problem with a trans woman post op, but when I explain it they understand why it's homophobic and change their minds. But this is the internet. So whatever, tell me that I'm hated because I "defend" myself and "rage", and that MsBehaven is awesome because when someone makes a horrible, wrong, rude, homophobic joke she has the restraint to laugh about it every time, I simply, do not.

You really have no idea what you're talking about. I know MsBehaven. I know her real life name, I have a lot of pics of her, she came out to me right away ages ago, and we talk a lot. So you can kindly fuck off implying that her and I are so different, or that Rosloria and I are so different. We are not. We are the same with the same opinions. I simply cannot restrain myself because I'm passionate about trans ethics, not all trans girls are. If caring about something makes someone batshit crazy, then I'm all for it. You're so fucking dramatic I swear to god. I came here and put a bunch of asshats on ignore but didn't put you on ignroe because you said you'd be nice or whatever, but you're SO GOD DAMN DRAMATIC. You just spew drama. You turn one sentence into a straw man and then you sidetrack and write 3 more sentences. Just calm the fuck down and STOP DRAMATIZING everything. You are more f a chick than any of us with this drama, you'll likely copy paste this message and post it in the thread FFS. And I'm the attention whore...

Every single trans girl under 35 is on my side and agrees with the shit I've said. You're fucking delusional if you think I'm the exception. But you can write that off as "all trans girls being fucking crazy" cos blacks were obviously crazy for thinking slave owners were racist, even tho the slave owners were nice people and liked black people, luls. STOP THE DRAMA.
LoL what a psycho, get over yourself bro.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
A PM

LoL what a psycho, get over yourself bro.
And the prophecy has become true.

"You'll likely copy paste this message and post it in the thread FFS. And I'm the attention whore..."

You did that in record time too, literally within 30 seconds. Clearly I'm the one raging ^^

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
though it is pretty disturbing that Goliath thinks it's "homophobic" to not want to fuck a tranny.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
hate to take the tranny's side, but do you really think it's appropriate for a mod to be posting someone's private messages?
It was a PM sent to me, thus it's mine to do with what I wish. I did the same thing with the guy before I was a mod, and I see no reason to change that. If it was an important or personal PM then no, i wouldn't have shared it.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
If I was an adult, and mature, and didn't need everyone's approval and popularity vote, I wouldn't have posted it. It was a PM and not a reply in the thread, so clearly it was meant to be privately directed at me, but obviously I'm a child and I'm raging and I need people to think I'm the winner and I'm awesome, so I shared it.
Fixed. You are James 2.0 as a mod. Enjoy your power, lol. This place will get off to a great start.

Status
Not open for further replies.