Does Goliath still have a penis?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It was a joke, the same way people joke with me. Don't be dramatic I was not raging. I won't get into MsBehaven/Forced, except to say we've been talking since my first post in the last trans thread and we talk often and I'm glad she "came out" here :p

It's always the same. I was okay at first, until I turned batshit crazy (aka defending myself/retaliating),then you started giving Rosloria shit too, who at first was an alternative to me and everyone thought was okay, then she started defending herself and stopped posting cos of the insane insults and double standards ( I talk with Rosloria all the time as well). It's okay for people to insult me and make jokes, but I can't make them back,if I do I'm batshit insane. Seriously guys, stop being so dramatic with double standards. If you hit me I'm gonna hit back. Sorry if you want a "tranny pi?ata" but I'm not one of them. Caaaaalm down, drama.
Woah there bro, back your tucked penis up a second. I never talked crap to Rosloria, just you. Because you beleive you're some unique little snowflake and you're not. You're the only one I've refused to give respect because of all the posters here that are Trans, you're the only one other then Jerele (or however he spelled his name) that was a total dick.

Defending yourself? You started calling people who said they wouldn't have sex with a Trans homophobe bible thumbers and even began attacking one of the most respected posters around here. Weren't raging? Son, you are still butt hurt about it, which makes sense since thats the only hole you have that can get hurt.

Like I said before, you should take note how MsBehaven is treated around here because she gets along with most everyone. I would guess that very few people here have issues with Trans people in general, it's you that people have the issue with.

Get that through your head, it's not Trans people we don't like, it's you.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
it's hard for me to criticize Goliath for wanting to become a woman because he always acted like one to begin with.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Guess who bitches? <3 xx

Red hair/auburn is old, but newer than the last pics I posted. Currently my hair is purple (I went red then pink now purple). I have a slight hair dye addiction.
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you have some horrible growth on your lip. I think its a tumor. May want to get that looked at.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Guess who bitches? <3 xx

Red hair/auburn is old, but newer than the last pics I posted. Currently my hair is purple (I went red then pink now purple). I have a slight hair dye addiction.
Dudemanladybro, if I showed up for an NSA meet and it happened to be you on the other end, I'd Antarius you.

Status
Not open for further replies.