Does Goliath still have a penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Thought he confirmed he got the whack-job done already. Maybe I'm making shit up.

Speaking of trannies, saw this nasty thing at a dive bar. Leg veins were fucking weird, and some wigger was hitting on it.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Too bad that Ravven mega thread was locked down, because I'd have to agree with Miss Behaven's post there. Goliath looks kinda cute now.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Bro, you a fag. Goliath looks like a fucking mess. Didnt he admit he looked like a mess and said he was going to convert back to being a guy on another forum someone stalked up?

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bro, you a fag. Goliath looks like a fucking mess. Didnt he admit he looked like a mess and said he was going to convert back to being a guy on another forum someone stalked up?
Naw, I just go along with the "live and let live" philosophy. If he wants to transform into a chick then the least you can do is tell him to go for it if he feels it's necessarry and be a she and chop his own dick off etc. Supportive or ignorant. Either way, you're not a negative retard, who thinks that reminding him every step of the way is going to make it harder on him and he'll still be your "best pal".

Silence_sl

shitlord
Naw, I just go along with the "live and let live" philosophy. If he wants to transform into a chick then the least you can do is tell him to go for it if he feels it's necessarry and be a she and chop his own dick off etc. Supportive or ignorant. Either way, you're not a negative retard, who thinks that reminding him every step of the way is going to make it harder on him and he'll still be your "best pal".
Go blow your brains out.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Uh no.

I see Tarrant is still obsessed with me.

Don't worry, I'm not returning. I came to see if there was any improvement in some of the bigotry given the recent media.

P.S. Trans people don't look amazing on day one, it's a process.

Peace.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Broken links and bumping a thread about you that nobody has touched in weeks.

Keep up the good work, dumbass.

Pendulum_sl

shitlord
BTW, "pomogenuine" has replaced "bigot" as a slang word insulting those who don't understand the process of SRS.

Please, though, continue.smile.png

smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.