Does nearly everyone under 24 seem autistic to you?

Does nearly everyone under 24 seem autistic to you?

• Yes

Votes: 109 65.3%
  • No

Votes: 58 34.7%

• Total voters

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Hopefully she will just keep on swallowing sperm and forget that her vagina has any biological utility.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Cummies? She turned sperm into fucking cartoon characters.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So what? She likes the taste of jizz. It's still probably better than Olive Garden. Don't judge.

• 1Like

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Retiring at 65 is untenable. We need to anchor the retirement age to life expectancy (like some countries already do) before we are fucked.

In fact that aging electorate thing usually comes up because that was the BIGGEST obstacle to meaningful entitlement reform: old people vote often and always for their self-interest. So despite how fiscally conservative 65+ voters usually are (and they are) they also vote in lock-step to oppose any and all entitlement reform.

It's not possible to retire later than 65 if you've worked a physical job your entire life. We're either going to have to start burying the old alive or reworking wealth distribution. I'll get the shovel.

edit: Small addendum: Someone who works 40 years straight in any capacity should have more than enough socked to maintain life and relative dignity. It's just that among the current crop of retirees if you're not balling out of control with 6 rental properties and taking vacations every 3 months you've somehow failed. Retirement beginning with a scaling back of expenses will become a bigger trend. Living with someone else, SSI is a manageable income.

Last edited:

khorum

Murder Apologist

She will be someones mother, one day. She will spawn a new generator of more feeble, more dependent, more effeminate, cucks then the limp wrist-ed, mustachioed hipster who impregnated her.

And Boko Haraam will eat them alive, erasing the entirety of Western civilization in it's wake.

That better not be a trap bro.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
And that's why I'm going to keep pushing for giving any girl/woman over the age of 12 a cash payment every time they have a contraceptive implant put in place. Some people should not procreate, and offering them money to make it impossible to do so will self select those individuals while neatly dodging the whole free will issue.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think that's a parenting problem and not a generational problem. Take some responsibility for yourselves you old fucks!

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I talked to a few teachers today. TIL 16 year olds cannot fold a piece of paper straight in the middle. They don't know how to do that.

Try talking to a few teachers you know.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I talked to a few teachers today. TIL 16 year olds cannot fold a piece of paper straight in the middle. They don't know how to do that.

Try talking to a few teachers you know.

That's what common core is all about. If you teach children numbers are like feelings, they can truly love the world.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I dipped grizzly wintergreen for like 12 years, quit 6 months ago, sux

Smoked for 15 years, quit and started cope longcut. Tried quiting the cope for like 4 years now, made it like 6 months before. Currently off the wagon. I love it so much.

image.jpg