Does nearly everyone under 24 seem autistic to you?

Does nearly everyone under 24 seem autistic to you?

• Yes

Votes: 109 65.3%
  • No

Votes: 58 34.7%

• Total voters

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just saw this thread.... Kind of sad. Guys (and gals), every parent says the same thing about the kids younger than them.

But then again.. maybe it's all Zika.

Last edited:

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
SJWs are a perfect example of what I am talking about. They have an extremely autistic view of social justice, completely unvarnished by context or nuance.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I can't get into Tinder because I think 9/10 people are unattractive.

I'm straight, but I find the vast majority of females ugly. I don't know what it is... especially females 35 and older. Probably something wrong with me or something. Even girls in the lower 20's seem to be fatter and more unattractive than I remember, with fucked up purple hair, nose rings, tattooes, and all this other bullshit.

The classic girl next door look, of a chick with long normal brown or blond hair, no tattooes, moderately thin, intelligent, likes to read, and isn't fucking stuck in her phone... is gone. Every attractive girlfriend I've had has had major personality issues. One of them, I came home one day and she was sunbathing on my balcony. I asked where her son was, she said in the pool. I asked who was watching him, and she shrugged. I looked over the corner and I saw him struggling in the water.

Hauled ass down there and the kid was fucking drowning. Another 30 seconds and he would've filled his lungs with water. She was kind of indifferent about the whole thing. I dumped her a week later.

:(

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Girls over 35 who haven't permanently coupled are usually unattractive or have serious personal defects?

Shocker.

Woolygimp

I personally think it's what we put in our food.

My mom thought I was autistic and brought me to Mayo and they said I wasn't and had an extremely high intellect. I had no problem with school but was diagnosed with ADHD. As an adult, I noticed that I'd get real fatigued, tired, or have real bad anxiety after eating. I started keeping a food journal, and also found several studies linking Azo dyes and preservatives (made from petroleum) which are banned in every country except the US to ADHD and autism.

I cut them and fast food out of my diet. I also cook almost everything I eat, and I'm real careful about eating anything preservatives or dyes (like candy). As long as I do, everything clears up. If I eat something with dyes/preservatives, my brain turns into a broken record. It's the weirdest sensation, and I feel drugged. I just lose it, I can't remember things, and my intelligence seems to plummet.

Almost everything that causes problems for me are preservatives/dyes like BHT/BHA which are banned in almost every country in the world except the US. They're known to be harmful, but capitalism means saving every penny we can even at the expense of the public's health. They're fucking made from petroleum, ffs.

11 Banned Food Ingredients Still Allowed in the U.S.

There's several studies linking this shit to ADHD and especially erratic behavior in children. Enough to spook the Europeans into being real strict about what they allow in their food. We don't give a fuck. I really do wonder if shit like this is having a lasting impact on our health, especially by the time we reach our 60's/70s.

Why is the United States so terrible when it comes to health? Does anyone have a decent answer?
We're like 40th when it comes to life expectancy which is atrocious. There are 3rd world countries with higher life expectancy and better health than we have.

We have some of the highest rates of disease in the entire world... why? I personally think it's our food, and I'm not talking about gluten. I wish we'd be a little bit more careful because we don't know the long term effects of chemicals, like BHA/BHT, and instead of being cautious like Europe...since it doesn't immediately kill us we give it the label GRAS (generally recognized as safe). That means we really don't fucking know, but hey...why not?!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Woolygimp

Girls over 35 who haven't permanently coupled are usually unattractive or have serious personal defects?

Shocker.

The ones who have coupled are the most unattractive. It's like they let themselves go, stop exercising, and balloon because they don't feel the need to maintain their appearance since they're married.

I do live in Louisiana so I may have a skewed view of things, but seriously there are very few attractive 35+ year olds. The attractive ones are almost always single.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I personally think it's what we put in our food.

My mom thought I was autistic and brought me to Mayo and they said I wasn't and had an extremely high intellect. I had no problem with school, but I noticed that I'd get real fatigued, tired, or have real bad anxiety after eating. I found a lot of studies linking Azo dyes (made from petroleum) which are banned throughout Europe to autism or ADHD.

I cut them out of my diet, and everything clears up. If I eat something with dyes in it, which is pretty much any candy or desert then I kind of "lose it". It's the strangest feeling, I literally feel drugged. A lot of these preservatives and dyes, like BHT/BHA are banned in almost every country in the world except the US. They're known to be harmful, but capitalism means saving every penny we can even at the expense of the public's health. They're fucking made from petroleum, ffs.

Good evidence.

PS Your mom was right because Mayo is part of big pharma

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The ones who have coupled are the most unattractive. It's like they let themselves go, stop exercising, and balloon because they don't feel the need to maintain their appearance since they're married.
Women no longer in the dating market, many of whom have popped out multiple kids, do not regularly maintain their appearance?

Shocker.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
SJWs are a perfect example of what I am talking about. They have an extremely autistic view of social justice, completely unvarnished by context or nuance.
Anybody that actually goes around calling themselves Social Justice Warriors deserves the ridicule. Maybe it's youth. Lord knows I was probably a dipshit myself at that age.

The classic girl next door look, of a chick with long normal brown or blond hair, no tattooes, moderately thin, intelligent, likes to read, and isn't fucking stuck in her phone... is gone.
My advice is don't be such a misanthrope.

Woolygimp

POTASSIUM BROMATE
This bread additive strengthens dough, reducing its baking time and saving manufacturers money by lowering production costs. Also called bromated flour, it is believed to disappear from foods during baking and therefore trace amounts are considered safe in U.S. foods. Potassium bromate has been banned in the EU, Canada, Peru, Nigeria, Brazil, South Korea and China. Researchers in Japan published a study showing that potassium bromate causes cancer in the thyroids, kidneys and other body parts of rats and mice. The U.S. FDA hasn’t banned potassium bromate, but it does advise moderate use only and proper labeling. Many small and large bakeries in the U.S. voluntarily avoid using potassium bromate, however, it's still found in many fast food buns and other products.

Though it’s been banned in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland, this food colorant is often found in U.S. ice cream, cereals, canned processed peas, packet soups, bottled food colorings, icings, and in the liquor blue curacao. Research has connected Blue No. 1, which is also called Brilliant Blue with allergies, hyperactivity, learning problems, aggressiveness and irritability in children. To ban it from your kitchen, keep an eye on ingredient lists. If you see Blue No. 1, move on.

Many chips, sausages and cereals contain butylated hydroxyanisole and butylated hydroxytoluene in their ingredient lists. The waxy substances act as preservatives, keeping foods from becoming rancid. While BHA and BHT have been “generally recognized as safe” by the U.S. FDA, they remain controversial. Both substances may have some disease-fighting properties, but they’ve also been shown to raise cancer risks in animal tests, according to the U.S. National Toxicology Program. Both BHA and BHT are banned from foods in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Japan and throughout Europe.

Artificial Food Colors and Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Symptoms: Conclusions to Dye for

In other words, the likelihood of being treated with medication for ADHD is nearly 14 times higher for teenagers in the United States compared with teens in the UK.

What the fuck do you think is causing this? Cartoons?

ADHD in the United States compared with the UK

We Americans are not healthy. We don't give a fuck what companies put in our food. If you guys don't think it's possible for synthetic chemicals which we've just added into our diet in the last 20-60 years can have a serious impact on our health, then... sorry.

I think Super Size Me by Morgan Spurlock really highlighted some of these issues, but it wasn't the fat content of the fast food he was eating that caused a decline in his health, but I think the preservatives.
Super Size Me - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
McDonald's is one of the worst. They put cheap preservatives in their beef, bread, and all over their food, especially their fries.

I can definitely tell if I've eaten something with dyes/preservatives in it. I kept a journal so I have a pretty good idea what causes me to feel impaired. I was eating cereal, Rice Krispies, which was supposedly "no BHA/BHT added" and just rice and sugar. I found out they'd coat the plastic packaging with BHA/BHT and the cereal would absorb it, using a loophole in labeling laws, and allowing them to preserve their cereal very cheap. Companies use all sorts of underhanded practices like this.

List of countries by life expectancy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We're 43rd.
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
United States 78.88 76.47 81.25

Fourty fucking third, for the nation with the highest per capita GDP.

You guys can eat your fast food, I really don't give a fuck. I'm just pointing out what I've noticed personally.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Woolygimp

My advice is don't be such a misanthrope.

Sorry. I think I may have something wrong with me, because I'm literally not attracted to older women at all. When I was younger, I didn't find them attractive and I think I always hoped it'd change as I aged. It hasn't. I know that's kind of normal and most men prefer certain ages, but I just have absolutely no attraction to 40+ women, and I can't help it. I mean I've seen friend after friend hook up with cougars, and I just don't see the appeal. I might need counseling or something, because I feel shallow and wrong.

I'm 30 but people pretty much always tell me I look between 22 and 24, and I hook up with girls around that age. I'm just not attracted to women my age; I mean there are a couple very beautiful exceptions ofc. There's the argument that older women are more intelligent, sure, but down here in Louisiana everyone is fucking retarded. Older women go on and on about God, and younger women go and on about Twitter. It's the lesser of two evils.

Typically though, people down here do not age well at all. My first GF in HS is still one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen, and she's 30. She's married and really, really religious though. When I say most beautiful people I've ever seen, I mean it as in...she's about as cute as Jennifer Anniston in her prime.

Last edited:

Palum

what Suineg set it to
That was easy just gotta blame big pharma and wooly makes content

• 1Like

Woolygimp

Wooly, do vaccines cause autism?

There's really not any empirical evidence that says so. I'm not really talking about autism so much as ADHD anyway, and there are plenty of medical studies that do link shit in our food to erratic behavior in children.

Don't get stupid on me.

• 1Solidarity

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Sorry. I think I may have something wrong with me, because I'm literally not attracted to older women at all. When I was younger, I didn't find them attractive and I think I always hoped it'd change as I aged. It hasn't. I know that's kind of normal and most men prefer certain ages, but I just have absolutely no attraction to 40+ women, and I can't help it. I mean I've seen friend after friend hook up with cougars, and I just don't see the appeal. I might need counseling or something, because I feel shallow and wrong.

I'm 30 but people pretty much always tell me I look between 22 and 24, and I hook up with girls around that age. I'm just not attracted to women my age; I mean there are a couple very beautiful exceptions ofc. There's the argument that older women are more intelligent, sure, but down here in Louisiana everyone is fucking retarded. Older women go on and on about God, and younger women go and on about Twitter. It's the lesser of two evils.

Typically though, people down here do not age well at all. My first GF in HS is still one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen, and she's 30. She's married and really, really religious though. When I say most beautiful people I've ever seen, I mean it as in...she's about as cute as Jennifer Anniston in her prime.

There's nothing wrong with you, guys are wired to be attracted to women younger than them, and younger women in general.