Does Size Matter

just to throw some on the pile. I jacked off 4 times a day for ~2 years when I first found out that I could cum. One time I did it 6 times, but my balls hurt like a mofo. I wonder if anyone here has had the same problem that I did from all that masturbation... if I did it too much, and used too little lube.. well lets just say my snake looked like a snake molting. Yuck. This will be your only warning.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Here"s another topic to stoke the roaring fire of discussion in this thread: When taming the one eyed wonder weasel, do you use lube? If so, what kind? I"ve found there are a wide range of answers on this topic.

I myself don"t usually use lube because it just isn"t necessary and I don"t like the clean up. Plus I don"t rub one out often enough to ever feel any pain or rawness.

Thhin_foh

shitlord
I just had an epiphany, maybe my massive spankadge is the reason i shit so little.

All that man batter has to come from somewhere.

Ether_foh

shitlord
Mario Speedwagon said:
When taming the one eyed wonder weasel, do you use lube? If so, what kind? I"ve found there are a wide range of answers on this topic.

I myself don"t usually use lube because it just isn"t necessary and I don"t like the clean up. Plus I don"t rub one out often enough to ever feel any pain or rawness.
I would imagine most circumcised men do use lube, however I doubt any uncircumcised men use it as it"s just not necessary.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
now i know why i eat gobs and gobs of peanut butter...

i dont ever use lube, and i"m circumsized...just not necessary as another has said, and i"m into impromptu jerks and dont like cleanup beyond a paper totel

i shit every 1-3 days, and its never determined by time of day. if i"m eating healthy, its more like 3...if i ate some badshit(i caught this while editing) or had coffee (yea, coffee) i"ll shit 3 times within an hour

p.s. my balls have never hurt from too much jerking/sex, but my dick has on multiple occasions felt like it was beaten with mini pillowcases filled with mini soap bars after dedicating a day to sex...maybe i just contracted syphilis, who knows

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dabamf said:
p.s. my balls have never hurt from too much jerking/sex, but my dick has on multiple occasions felt like it was beaten with mini pillowcases filled with mini soap bars after dedicating a day to sex...maybe i just contracted syphilis, who knows
Are you trying to say sore?

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
In all honesty, I"m a professional jerker. I can whip three out in an hour, easy. and I use K-Y Warming Lube.

To add another facet to this discussion: Can eating some pussy real good make up for bad sex? We"ve all had those days when we are just ready to go in and bang it out, and we get too over zealous, and finish a bit too early.

This generally leaves the woman unsatisfied....Can licking that pussy til it squirts make up for this bad sex?

Millie, Mr. Blackstone would REALLY like to know.

Millie_foh

shitlord
My involvement in this thread will be as follows: you guys tell me when you"ve run out of ideas and are ready to have me Hall of Fame/Shame this puppy. Until then, please don"t involve me. :p

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, I"m gonna have to go ahead and vote for the lock/move. Now we"re venturing into territory that even the most fortified of heterosexual men like to steer away from. If we continue down this path, it won"t be long until Quineloe pops his head in here and throws us a soggy biscuit or three, and then from there it"s a short hop, skip, and a skip away from what can only be described as a homosexual orgy of words. I dare say that unless you really, really want to see what it"s like when Cad and Makata go ass to mouth via text, that we should probably lock this shit.

Seriously, people, you are fucking disgusting.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Millie, I beg you to HoF this thread and nuke this post so that the last post is a simple "size matters". I find that incredibly hilarious.

Wurstsalat_foh

shitlord
Big W Powah! said:
In all honesty, I"m a professional jerker. I can whip three out in an hour, easy. and I use K-Y Warming Lube.

To add another facet to this discussion: Can eating some pussy real good make up for bad sex? We"ve all had those days when we are just ready to go in and bang it out, and we get too over zealous, and finish a bit too early.

This generally leaves the woman unsatisfied....Can licking that pussy til it squirts make up for this bad sex?

Millie, Mr. Blackstone would REALLY like to know.
If you finish too early, wheres the problem? Just wait some, finger her, lick her or do whatever you want until you can fuck again.

And if you simply cannot do that, grab a dildo and fuck her with that.

Ofc, you should have a non-retarded gf that doesnt start crying after you got off to early - mine actually enjoys every time i offer her some sperm

And no - that doesnt mean that i get off to early every time, its just no problem at all if it happens.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The trick is to get her off first with your mouth, hands, toy, whatever. Then you can fuck however you want, cum as fast or slow as you want, and you can do no wrong.