Does Size Matter

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Drave_foh

shitlord
... since this is already "shawed...

You want enough to thrash her g-spot, doggy style, but not so much that you bang against her cervix (the equivalent of getting kicked in the balls to some women), unless she"s into that.

Size matters

Millie_foh

shitlord
Drave said:
If said person is hung like a tuna fish can, that just might work!
Huh?

At any rate, I was responding to your comment that an ideal penis needs to be "big enough to reach the g-spot." The g-spot is a little over an inch inside the vagina, hence my snarky reply.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Millie said:
Huh?

At any rate, I was responding to your comment that an ideal penis needs to be "big enough to reach the g-spot." The g-spot is a little over an inch inside the vagina, hence my snarky reply.
Of course, if you use the Venus Butterfly, you"re all good.

Nyuk_foh

shitlord
do you not know what circumference is, are you bad at american measurements, or are you really literally hung like a tuna can?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
That"s only about a 1.9" diameter. That"s not exactly huge, but that"s certainly girth to be proud of.

Twobit_sl

shitlord
You"d be surprised at how quickly circumference increases.

A quarter has a circumference of over 3 inches while a nickel is under 2.5 inches. Place the nickel on top of the quarter and look at how little space there is to add up to that much.

For further reference a 50 cent piece has a circumference of 4 inches.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
James said:
It may be small. But man...is it thin.
I have a buddy that just tells chicks that his dick isn"t small, their pussy is just huge.