Does Size Matter

tikkus_foh

shitlord
4 inches long, 1 inch around.

But don"t worry girls, it may be short and thin but back home they call me the human sewing machine.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
tikkus said:
4 inches long, 1 inch around.

But don"t worry girls, it may be short and thin but back home they call me the human sewing machine.
because once you"re through with a woman she"ll never open her vagina to you again?

Aulirophile_foh

shitlord
The whole "it needs to be big" thing doesn"t have any basis in biology, according to studies I"ve read. They made up molds of a vagina and put variously sized penises in it and simulated a thrusting motion. It didn"t have any effect at all on where the ejaculate ended up or how quickly it got into the cervix. So long as the penis is big enough to touch the walls so the head can create a vacuum and the lip can pull out other guy"s sperm (yeah, that is why the penis is mushroom shaped, removing competing ejaculates). In fact, excessively large penises were detrimental because of the chances that a particular mate would be afraid or injured, especially if they were particularly small, limiting your mating options.

Though come to think of it, assuming humans involved in similar groups, so small girls having sex with guys with big dicks would only happen across large areas, which is a relatively recent thing. Might explain something.

Oh, and if you feel bad about having a small penis just remember, it"ll be much easier to convince a girl to take it in the ass. You may get less pussy, but more ass.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I used to have a friend that used to constantly brag about his "nine inch nail" to everyone. Then we found out he measured from the bottom of his balls. Who the hell measures their nutsack into the equation?

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I believe it was Adam Corolla who standardized penis measurement. It"s the distance from your anus to just past the tip of the penis.

Sithro_foh

shitlord
If you"re like 3 inches flaccid than you should be fine, really. The crazy thing about guys with small flaccid penises is that when they get erect, they can grow like twice the size, while a guy with a large flaccid penis doesn"t grow much at all.

If you"re 3 inches erect, well.. :/

Wurstsalat_foh

shitlord
Sithro said:
If you"re like 3 inches flaccid than you should be fine, really. The crazy thing about guys with small flaccid penises is that when they get erect, they can grow like twice the size, while a guy with a large flaccid penis doesn"t grow much at all.

I have no clue how you call these in english, but in german its "Blutpenis" ( blood-dick ) and "Fleischpenis" ( meat-dick ) ... free translated there.

You talk about a "Fleischpenis" if size does not grow more than 1,9 of what normal size is . For example: 10cm -> 18cm ( 3.9inch -> 7,09inch ) , and everything above factor 2 is than a "Blutpenis" .. like 6cm -> 18cm etc. ( 2.36inch -> 7.09inch )

Average for these 2 types of dicks is factor 1,6 meat one and blood version is 3,2.

I am exact at factor 1,6 with 10cm to 16cm ( 3.9inch -> 6.3inch )

So i am curious now, whats your factor?

Sithro said:

Ill admit it, my penis likes to turtle. My penis looks a lot smaller than it should while flacid, which is why i try to warm myself up for first impressions.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dildo Faggins said:
Ill admit it, my penis likes to turtle. My penis looks a lot smaller than it should while flacid, which is why i try to warm myself up for first impressions.
Next time don"t warm up... show them you"re a grower not a shower

Kedwyn_foh

shitlord
If your one of the people worried about your dick size you are also probably one of the huge % of men dating woman that aren"t cumming.

There is so much more to getting a woman off than your dick size. If she is cumming she won"t give a shit if your hung like Mr Ed or Mickey Mouse.