Does Size Matter

prescient

Silver Knight of the Realm
Thhin said:
Yea i dono why 10 is hard to believe. Who are you people who take 10+ mins to wank?

I mean in optimal conditions i can go from flacid to spooge in under 3 minutes (faster if I start aroused).

Way back in the day when i was in high school and a raging torrent of hormones, just to see how many i could do, I did 7 back to back in the middle of the day (and of course did my 1 when i woke up and 1 before I went to sleep).

This argument reminds me of shitting, though much more crude. Me, I take a shit like 2-3 times a week. But there are some guys who shit every day. When I mentioned this to them they were like WTF, it was like I was telling them the sun didn"t come up every day.
I"m fairly certain you need more fiber in our diet. You"re supposed to shit every day.

findar_foh

shitlord
Big W Powah! said:
Its 15 sweetie.

Call me.

972 571-8273

(disclaimer: That isn"t my number, its some random number out of my cell phone--Just don"t mention where you got it)
sweet a dallas number.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Vatoreus said:
back in HS i could crank a jerk in about 30sec - 1min when I went for speed. They weren"t overly satisfying, just a quick, half second "ungh" feeling. Like I said, it was a boring day, and I wanted to test myself. Never again, it hurt and like half of them weren"t even good ones. I jerked it til it squirt and it hurt. I"m a poet bitches.
So you can squirt in 30 seconds and have done it 16 times in one day? I"m not sure you really realize how special you are. You are like some sort of machine engineered for ejaculation. If you sire less than 300 children you have failed your intended purpose.

I haven"t tried any of that recently though, last time was about 6 years ago. I don"t have the energy/time to do that anymore, what with having a kid and all. Plus, I may have worn my pipes down a tad, I was a busy kid in HS.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thhin said:
This argument reminds me of shitting, though much more crude. Me, I take a shit like 2-3 times a week. But there are some guys who shit every day. When I mentioned this to them they were like WTF, it was like I was telling them the sun didn"t come up every day.
Dude, wow. Just. Wow. That"s fucking amazing that you don"t shit at least once a day, and then think people who do are some sort of freaks. I figured you would have got the memo when after the fourth day of not shitting you drop an elephant turd in the toilet and it clogs up immediately, requiring wire disection to break it up into little parts. Chances are if your toilets require the power of a jet engine to flush on a regular basis, you are the one out of whack -- not everyone else.

Twobit_sl

shitlord
I once went like 8 days without shitting....

When I was younger I was more sporadic.. I wouldn"t go everyday and sometimes went multiple times a day. As I have gotten older I am regular as fucking clockwork. Every morning around 9am I have to go without fail. And no, I don"t take bran or fiber or anything, I still eat the same as I always have.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey, the occasional dry spell in shitting is OK. During Basic Training, I think it took me nearly two weeks to take my first shit, which was about relatively average. There were maybe three dudes there who could shit the first/second/third day they were there, and we even had one guy that waited until the FIFTH WEEK of basic training to take a shit. He was from Louisiana, though, so I mean. Yeah.

I always shit at least once a day, a usually get on the same schedule for about a week. It usually depends on my weekend schedule for when I take a shit, sometimes I go early in the morning all week, sometimes in the early afternoon, and sometimes late at night right before showering. But always always ALWAYS once a day.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
I shit daily, sometimes twice a day, but I have stomach problems.

Most I ever cranked was 6, back when I was like 16-17 and i was hurting at the end.

Twobit_sl

shitlord
Normal Bowel Movements

Once a day, right?
Many people believe that the definition of a normal bowel movement is having 1 movement each day, but that is not true for everyone. There is no rule for frequency of bowel movements, but the general range is from 3 times a day to 3 times a week. Less than 3 movements a week may indicate constipation, and more than 3 watery stools a day could indicate diarrhea.

Ether_foh

shitlord
Back when my diet was much unhealthier than now I used to drop huge shits all the time. I formed a fuckin" bridge over the toilet bowel water. Think I had to use a coat hanger for that one. But ever since I started eating healthy, I drop a good sized one same time, every day.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Well, I"d say consistency, coloration, odour and texture are also important. Perhaps taste if you"re Quineloe.

Twobit_sl

shitlord
Did no one read the link? Yes size matters. So does density, texture and odor. Color too! Every facet of stool is an indicator of your digestive health!

Size and shape

A bowel movement should be soft and easy to pass, though some people may have harder or softer stools than others. Stool should be brown or golden brown, be formed, have a texture similar to peanut butter, and have a size and shape similar to a sausage.