Dominion on SyFy (old thread deleted)

velk

Trakanon Raider
Maybe I missed it but how could angels be hiding in the city and Michael not be able to sense their presence?
Can he sense any angels? I didn't think he could; he certainly didn't sense the fat one either. It would also make their angel tests and radar kind of pointless if he just knew.

kidgamer_sl

shitlord
Episode 4 was the first time I had to use the fast forward button in this series. Way to much talking, very little action. Straight up boring. However, previews for next week look terrific
smile.png

PS- Micheal's sister is smokin' hot.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Less mystical war save the world shit would be good imo. I want to have that orphan girl's perspective of Vega for an entire episode.

Good angel's behavior feel appropriate to me. Bad angel's behavior feel comically bad to me. I don't even think it's the actor. His character is just annoying.

Cybsled

Well, you don't have to worry about orphan girl anymore. I was surprised they did that, although it's pretty clear that Reisin and Wheel are both guys who feel the ends justify the means, even if they have different concepts of what the end game will be.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Can he sense any angels? I didn't think he could; he certainly didn't sense the fat one either. It would also make their angel tests and radar kind of pointless if he just knew.
I guess my real problem is that Michael doesn't seem all that powerful, he is an Arc Angel and got shanked by an higher angel palace guard. His talents so far he fucks an above average human and has wings. Anyways I'm not gonna knit pick the show to death, it's slightly above average.

Column_sl

shitlord
They lose their powers the more time they are away from God, but Michael is still extremely powerful compared to humans.

The series isn't too bad, I'm still going to watch it since I watched the movie, and want to see how they play out the rest of the story.

The first episode was good, but now it's gotten much more cliche.

kidgamer_sl

shitlord
I think I'm done with this show. Its turned into just another silly soap opera type show on the CW. The characters are predicable and cliche. It's all talk & very little action.

kidgamer_sl

shitlord
Previews this week looked good so I went ahead and watched episode 6 (airdate 7/23/14). It was pretty fucking good too. Best of the season so far. The actress who plays Claire must be taking extra acting classes recently because she nailed it this week.

Cybsled

I liked some of the lore in this episode as well, like revealing "demonic" possession throughout history was really just lower angels.

Cybsled

Penny Dreadful was also 8 episodes. Maybe it's a slant towards the AMC model (6 episode 1st season, then order more if it is successful).

spronk

FPS noob
just marathoned through the last few episodes including the finale, really enjoyed this show. Only 8 episodes for season 1, if you like your bible stories or apocalyptic games I'd say this is definitely worth a watch. No news yet on whether its been renewed for season 2, but ratings seem to be good enough to warrant it.

Cybsled

Ya, it was a short order season. They did pack a shitload of stuff into it, though. Lots of stuff I didn't expect

Like the blonde angel being behind the female city, William getting outed so damned fast, and that milf senator doing all that shit to Louis, which caused Michael to go into murder rage mode

spronk

FPS noob
angel + indian babe ass scene was worth it all... dat asses. i was getting whiplash from all the surprise reveals though

and yeah michael was pretty shitty the first 3/4ths of the season, as an actor or character, but the last episode... dayum

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Not a bad season. Resolved a lot more than I thought they would. I would like to see other archangels brought in.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The Chosen One, so far, is a terrible messiah. Interesting that in the reminiscence bit between Michael and Gabriel they mention that Uriel also has a twin Raphael and also the 'son of morning' so might we hear from Lucifer at some point?