Donation Status Enabled

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
It has not, weird. Forward your receipt to a_skeleton_03@gmail and I will manually fix it.

I have seen two errors with PayPal that didn't give enough information as to who it affected you must be one of those.

Forwarded. I did a wire transfer via PayPal instead of using my card, so it took a few days to post. Might be backdated in your transaction history to the day I initiated the transaction. Or maybe something else happened, dunno.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Forwarded. I did a wire transfer via PayPal instead of using my card, so it took a few days to post. Might be backdated in your transaction history to the day I initiated the transaction. Or maybe something else happened, dunno.
Got your email and fixed you up.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Four minute response. Quit being such a good admin or I might have to donate more.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I appreciate what you guys are doing here, but we need to get the rerolled.org domain back or get a better domain. ReRerolled is reretarded. Putting that aside I'll still donate because I support the cause and this community.

• 1Like

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Donated this evening. I always support peeps that take on these responsibilities.

• 1Like

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Tried to donate but it just keeps saying I need to add money to my paypal account and won't let me check out with a card. Am I retarded or something?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i tried paying with a visa gift card i had laying around, it wouldnt let me. do i need a paypal account? cuz i dont have one.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah PayPal account but I also take Amazon gift cards that I will convert back into cash for the forum because I shop there often. Just PM if you need an alternate method.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Will you make Ravvenn your charity advisor?

• 1Like

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How much money has come in? Is there a list of who donated?

Also, I would donate, just not sure what this pal-pay thing does?

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah i made a paypal account and it still wont go through, i got money on this card as i have never used it before. i even called the number on the back to see and it says i got plenty. not sure whats going on. i closed the window and i guess i will try again.

-edit
nope, i guess paypal doesnt like Visa giftcards. oh well.

Last edited:
  • 1Like