DOOM

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Lol UT turned off his recent activities when I busted him I mean his "son" playing ESO.

You playing Doom yet bro? Btw the order was a waste of money. Look forward to Uncharted and Doom. Finishing Dark Souls first.
How do I turn it back on? I never thought I turned it off. Found it. Never knew it was off.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol UT turned off his recent activities when I busted him I mean his "son" playing ESO.

You playing Doom yet bro? Btw the order was a waste of money. Look forward to Uncharted and Doom. Finishing Dark Souls first.
Wife just started playing it officially 3.5 hrs ago.... she thought it was something around 30 min or so... thought her wash she started before jumping in would be "almost done".... it was done like 2.5 hrs ago LOL....

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yep found it. You can all see me playing rocket league
smile.png
. How I wish right now I could feign playing Doom.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
LOL... I was just going to say. He was all like fuck The Division then ends up playing. How many posts till we see him playing. I'm tempted but don't want to shell out a full $60. I think $35 is my buy in because I don't care about MP. SP looks fun.

Argarth

On the verandah
I'll be buying this eventually, just for the SP. Think I'll wait a while for a decent price on a hard copy, for nostalgia reasons.

edit: Just watched Total Biscuit's first impressions video, and holy shit, that is EXACTLY what I've been hoping for; it's as if they read my mind, thank you ID.
biggrin.png

xzi

Mouthbreather
After the MP in beta I had absolutely zero hopes for this game, but holy fuck. I'm about 4 hours into the single player on the hardest difficulty available to me (there's 2 more harder modes to unlock, I assume after you beat the game once) and this game is everything I wanted.

No hand holding, tons of violence, fast, hard as fuck, and full of everything I felt like Doom was when I was a kid playing it.

I'm definitely happy I spent the money on this game.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Fuck story and character acting. Gimme my solid SP FPS.

Ut sounding like those "all games need to be art" faggots. Maybe Sunset is a game for you...

xzi

Mouthbreather
there's apparently some sort of story in this game to establish why you're killing demons but the most *story mode* so far I've seen has been like two 30 second interactions with a person. I was actually just fiending to get back to murdering everything rather than listen, but at least they got some good voice actors.

Levels are gigantic as shit in this game tho.

Also, I'm fucking around with Snapmap before I go to bed and.. it's okay. It's not necessarily a full control of modding but they put a lot of work into it. I expected some half-assed Halo forge type thing but it's not bad. Still doing the tutorials they shipped with, the only thing I'm worried about is if there's a limit to what you can place. I assume it's a high limit since the maps are massive but if it's like "you can only place 5 interactive objects" then it's going to be retarded. There's a surprising amount of options to edit objects and enemies as well. You can even edit the AI of the enemy to an extent, so that's good news.

Chillz

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It's nice to be pleasantly surprised by a game for once. Played the campaign up to Hell last night with a buddy on PS4 while having a cpl of beers. The game does a lot of things right with its oldschool crazy fast shooter action. We didn't get bored for one second. Like Ronne said, it's very close to Brutal Doom and thanks to the game mechanics you can just keep going and going. Soundtrack is worth mentioning too, liked it a lot. I'm not sure about longevity of this game, once you are done with the campaign, tho. The snapmap should offer endless possibilities, but the mob varity only goes so far. I would say it's worth a buy on sale for sure.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
Hey my precious little faggot is back. Back from icing your sorry ass from the battlefront thread? Or did you finally get out of the sanitarium.

Overwatch is a fantastic game. Bet it sells more than your pile of shit Star Wars garbage. Take EA's dick out of your ass yet? What was sell through on that? Oh that's right. They never announced it during their last two earning reports. Bend over, here it comes again my little bitch.
You were wrong in that thread and you are wrong again. 4200 reviews on Steam and 93% positive which is a far better metric than Metacritic gamer scores full of little cunts like yourself giving games they don't like zeros. This is the game Doom fans have been waiting for, it's too bad your such a little console faggot you don't understand what the series is supposed to be about.

Anyway, who the fuck am I kidding, you'll be playing it within a week. That's your MO, bitch and moan like 12 year old girl who just got her period and then run and buy the game on your lunch break from bagging groceries.

Oh, and choke on it:

Electronic Arts Reveneus Beat Wall Street Estimates

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I forgot to buy an ether net cable on the way home from work so I had to download this on WiFi at 2mb a sec, took all fucking night. Can finally play today.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You were wrong in that thread and you are wrong again. 4200 reviews on Steam and 93% positive which is a far better metric than Metacritic gamer scores full of little cunts like yourself giving games they don't like zeros. This is the game Doom fans have been waiting for, it's too bad your such a little console faggot you don't understand what the series is supposed to be about.
The series is supposed to be about? It's a fucking FPS! Is that the new scapegoat? Warcraft is supposed to be about an RTS. Assassins creed should have never had pirate ships you could control with a side app to gain resources on your phone. Uncharted 4 should have never had a driving section with hilarious banter. Splinter cell should have never had multiplayer in Pandora Tonorrow. Risks, you dumb fucking son of a bitch. Damn good thing no one listened to that nonsense you just putted out of your puckered asshole. I can't imagine what it is like to work for a company like EA. Where you are a fucking robotron cocking out run of the mill carbon copy shit without recourse. How is it?

The painful fact of the matter is Doom wasn't intended to bring back the gameplay from yesteryear. It was a fucking hack job that took eight years for a bunch of clueless fuckhats to blow 65 million and eight years across two stop starts to release something to recoup costs and then market it sideways. People are not accepting it aside from a few random brainless twats. Maybe it's the new generation I am not keeping up with. A new mindset of mediocrity and people willing to shell out for shit in a box and a lack of accountability in this industry that surpasses even the MMORPG genre for the last ten years. Or maybe it's just the same faggots that believe everything they see on social media and haven't ever heard of snopes.

Sell through. You dumb mother fucker. Learn the term. You aren't talking to a bunch of punched up gamespot faggots here. I built this fucking house. The people here aren't that God Damn sheepish.

You are one stupid ass purposely obtuse all sorts of brand new retard aren't you? Let me tell you something pixel pussy. I own your ass and will continue to own your ass on this forum. I have been eating little bitches like you for breakfast for the last 16 years and regardless of how old I end up getting, the difference between a shitbag like you and me, is I have the truth behind my back and creativity that resounds in a company. Do me a favor. Tell your boss to release sell through numbers of battlefront so the world knows there are 8 million copies laying waste in fucking warehouses waiting to be buried in a desert next to ET.