DOOM

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Tell ya what ut if I win you can pick the game you buy me
Well, one, you pick the game otherwise it isn't fun. Two, if I end up losing? I will always follow through and not have a presser to save my wallet from investors because I opened up my yap and couldn't follow through so I have to hire Forbes to twist the inevitable.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Huh? I work in Boston but live a bit South. I built a new pc but didn't have any ether net cables lying around and forgot to pick one up. Had to use a shitty wireless nic
Figured your wireless would be faster. Mine's 10 mb. Still Ethernet ftw.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Tell ya what ut if I win you can pick the game you buy me
Actually wait, I may take you up on this offer if I lose. Cap is 60 bucks. And I would buy you a couple games so you could join the elite. An elite crowd of drunken crazy fun on the weekend crew. You deserve it. Welcome to the posse.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well I thought if you hate this game so much you could buy me what you thought was a good game haha.

My wireless is good normally but the card is super old so it was very slow.

This game is fucking intense on pc! It's hard. Lol

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Well I thought if you hate this game so much you could buy me what you thought was a good game haha.

My wireless is good normally but the card is super old so it was very slow.

This game is fucking intense on pc! It's hard. Lol
That Ii can do if I lose the bet. Ever play SOMA?

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Does this game not have options? Rarely do I encounter a game that doesn't allow me to fucking set up options before I begin playing. Is it just hidden somewhere completely unintuitive?

Huge pet peeve of mine. I'm anal and want to set up all of the options before I start, fuckers.

-edit- Yup, it's unintuitive, found them. Whatever, hopefully the campaign is as good as people are saying it is.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
On pc you just hit escape and go to settings
Yeah once in-game. If you want to do it from the main menu, for some idiotic reason it's hidden behind choosing your save slot for your campaign. Only THEN does the settings option show up. Whatever!

I have to admit, this game feels pretty good. Fast and frenetic, plenty of monsters, and even the nonsense glory kill shit they felt they JUST HAD TO ADD to Doom executes fast enough that it doesn't bother me that much. I think I'll get my money's worth out of the SP, especially with difficulty settings and challenges and shit.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Been building a map in Snapmap for the last 3 or 4 hours and I'm falling more in love with it. It runs on the multiplayer engine though which is somewhat upsetting honestly, there's a carry limit on weapons where you can only have 2 at a time, and there is no building custom level geometry. It's all presets. There is a LOT of options at least, but I was hoping for a tiny bit more. Other than those two things it's enjoyable and rather easy to use but can be very intricate, like I just spent about an hour setting up a massive trigger chain in my first room.

Column_sl

shitlord
images

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Why is this out of stock at all of the reputable places that have discounts? (I don't want to buy G2A keys)

Ryan

Trakanon Raider
Just a few missions into the campaign, and so far its simply outstanding. Feels like a classic Doom game. Graphics, control, music are all excellent. Completely agree with the decision not to use regenerating health and the fact that there is no cover mechanic. The glory kills are cool, works well in support of a frenetic and mobile style of combat. Story is largely irrelevant, as it should be in a Doom game. The only minor complaint I have is the lack of co-op in the campaign.