DOOM

Nex

Molten Core Raider
If anyone is interested check out my snapmap. The code is 8LMP42S3. It is a raid boss encounter with some unique rooms/mechanics. It'll automatically scale from 1-4 players, but its pretty difficult so I recommend keeping it on easy or normal. Tell me if you think anything could be better.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Guys you gotta downvote this so Ut can win
Make sure to add me on Steam. Should only be One Utnayan - with a MN Wild Hockey logo as the pic.

Are you playing games this weekend? Want them all at once or stuttered?
smile.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm sucked into Overwatch for the foreseeable future, so I don't need anything! I just wanted to win!!

I'll add you later if I remember. I think my username is KishinV (I don't know, really, really really old).

xzi

Mouthbreather
That dude did such an amazing job on Wolfenstein as well as DOOM. I hope id keeps hiring him because he just gets the tone and pacing of those games down so well.

Also, WTB an OST.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Tenks stated in the amod thread that Utnayan is welching. Utnayan has one week or up till Noodleface says (whatever is later) to fulfill his lost bet or he will be permanently banned.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Tenks stated in the amod thread that Utnayan is welching. Utnayan has one week or up till Noodleface says (whatever is later) to fulfill his lost bet or he will be permanently banned.
Tenks is full of shit. Do yourself a favor and read the thread. Dude just Added me to steam. That helps obviously. It's Memorial Day weekend. Holy fuck calm our tits and ban tenks for lying to you in the Amod thread.

Tenks. You are officially on the utnayan shit list and I am going to open up a can of whoop ass on your shit for the remainder of your internet life.

Tuco. Read the fucking thread.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Tenks is full of shit. Do yourself a favor and read the thread. Dude just Added me to steam. That helps obviously. It's Memorial Day weekend. Holy fuck calm our tits and ban tenks for lying to you in the Amod thread.

Tenks. You are officially on the utnayan shit list and I am going to open up a can of whoop ass on your shit for the remainder of your internet life.

Tuco. Read the fucking thread.
Settle the fuck down Francis. Tenks simply asked a question and didn't make any accusation. GO READ THE FUCKING THREAD.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Settle the fuck down Francis. Tenks simply asked a question and didn't make any accusation. GO READ THE FUCKING THREAD.
That passive aggressive mental patient has been pissing me off for a long time. (Trooooooliiinnnggg. On a Sunday afternoon. ) I cannot believe you of all people just bought that hook line and sinker. You must be hammered.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Don't worry Ut, when Tuco says if you welch on a bet you'll be permanently banned, we've already seen that's a lie.

You're safe brah.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Don't worry about this too much. Part of the delay was me adding Utnayan to steam because I've been busy playing overwatch. At no point in time did Utnayan express any sentiments of welching on this bet. In fact I awoke today and found a steam message from Utnayan saying "you win" .

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Lol in the mod thread it just said Ut always welches and this was the only bet I knew about
When have I EVER welched on a bet. In fact, I even had to play TESO as a result of losing one. ??