DOTA 2

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It was after the TL cosplayer said "This is your first horse interview" and the hostess said "I've interviewed a horse before!" The interview she did right before that was with Kelly so 2GD said "That isn't nice to call Kelly a horse ..." right after it got thrown back to him.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
ah yeah ok, she also said "well we have just met a horse"
after showing the lgd / alliance flags i think was the last interview

Instant anxiety for LGD after panic lancer was picked.

Cybsled

Yah its pretty crazy how i dont want to turn off stream during interviews and dead time because shes actually entertaining
Well, it's not a bad gamble. Unless you want to stay in local news forever, you need exposure/chances to break into larger regional/national markets. She's doing a good enough job that I could easily see her getting other jobs in this field or elsewhere.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Alliance vs LGD Game 1 was incredible, probably best game I've ever watched (only started watching a few months ago)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Well, it's not a bad gamble. Unless you want to stay in local news forever, you need exposure/chances to break into larger regional/national markets. She's doing a good enough job that I could easily see her getting other jobs in this field or elsewhere.
yeah, getting plunged into a total nerdfest whilst not knowing anything about the game, the players or community and still being able to do a good job will reflect very positively on her

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
EGM with fucking clutch Siren songs, deny the tower and that final initiation to kill off Mag where he cant even RP.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
If you mean mid tower, Tobi called it a deny but Visage actually killed it with familiars during the song. Still the songs were amazing, the calldowns were amazing(always hitting 3+ people which is part of why Loda wasn't completely worthless even with no items at all), the centaur micro was amazing, the puck initiations were amazing and bulldog was amazing as usual. Imo a much better game than first one.

Cybsled

Dammit...LGD better not die in loser bracket, Sylar has been one of the more reliable carries in fantasy teams ;p