DOTA 2

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Na it was posted 2months ago. Thread was bumped because of this but it's an old bug, one of the many, that can have an impact on the game at pro level.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
Usually women who are just in it because they're women are annoying and shit. But this chicks pretty cool actually. She's an anchor for the local Fox News station I believe.
Agree, for someone who doesnt know anything about dota, she's doing a fantastic job of putting the guests at ease and conducting nice flowing interviews.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
So I found out when I got home today that my modems shot and missed the first day. This may be my ignorance showing but how did tongfu beat fnatic? I really thought after they beat navi on Saturday that they'd do better. Pissed I missed all the games..

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Tongfu 2-0'd. Game 1 was a total stomp, game 2 fnatic was winning but hao was free farming entire time, he was doing 10cs/min (400 at 40 mins). Fnatic couldn't find an opening to push, once hao maxed out they smoked and killed a hero diving their base to do the gg push.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So I found out when I got home today that my modems shot and missed the first day. This may be my ignorance showing but how did tongfu beat fnatic? I really thought after they beat navi on Saturday that they'd do better. Pissed I missed all the games..
Well you can watch them all, wasn't that many since there was no overlap.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
0RPCmEe.png

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I'm just glad fanatic advanced over lgd.int. So far I feel the bo1 have not thrown any wrenches which I think makes the next 3 days after today much better dota.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I would have preferred Dignitas over Orange but both were deserving of moving on.

So far the upperbracket teams have won. Its possible to see an "upset" today if TL beat out LGD.cn (who should likely move down to lower bracket). If MUFC somehow beats TL I hope they run the table and take out whoever is currently in the lower bracket. All or nothing!

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I either want favorites/american's to advance, but none of that is in comparison to mufc winning 2 games in a row and making top 8.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This hostess they have for TI3 is so fucking good it makes all the other female eSport hostesses look like random hookers they found on the sidewalk and put in a slutty dress and infront of a camera

ohmgee_sl

shitlord
This hostess they have for TI3 is so fucking good it makes all the other female eSport hostesses look like random hookers they found on the sidewalk and put in a slutty dress and infront of a camera
Yah its pretty crazy how i dont want to turn off stream during interviews and dead time because shes actually entertaining