DOTA 2

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They had already planned their trilane from the start, that's why Naga. The issue is they should actually have changed it when they saw Nyx pick. You can't go Mirana trilane against Nyx cause he just stands in front of your arrows and carapace and you're fucked everytime you try to kill someone, and if you sleep Nyx then other support transfers and Nyx still carapace the arrow(no cast point on it). Overall though top lane wasn't too much of an issue, it wasn't going well, but Alch wasn't farming well either. They were winning mid and winning bot by a lot since Furion left the lane a couple of times and loses to Weaver anyway. What they didn't take into account was the early teamfight potential with meka+ravage, Orange just 5man pushed all the towers and then well, it's hard to do shit because you're 6-10k gold behind even if you don't give up kills.

I think Na'Vi drafted the better lanes and more or less won early game, but they drafted an awful teamfight setup against what Orange had(mirana arrow into birds/carapace, bane ult against birds/ravage, weaver against concoction+soulassumption) so they lost as soon as Orange stopped laning.

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
I fucking hated the beginning of TI3. Within 10 seconds they do a "bruno has chest hair lol XD" joke, and then they get someone with no dota knowledge to interview people and show everyone around cause "It's so exciting to talk to people who are passionate!! lolol" when there are probably 1000 semi to well qualified people who could do that job and have high dota knowledge.

Unprofessional and unpleasant.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wow Dendi needs these heroes he can dominate with. He is SO AGGRESIVE its fun to watch.

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
i hate humor at my videogame tournaments too
In the first 10 seconds of the biggest tournament all year, we have a guy unbuttoning his shirt to show us chest hair?

This is why people can't take it seriously. Jokes are fine--not in the first moments of introducing the biggest dota tournament there has ever been.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Reminder for people who missed it or forgot about it. Put this in your console and it will auto spectate all TI3 games unless they overlap, which they shouldn't anymore.

dota_spectator_auto_spectate_games 65006

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They weren't introducing the tournament, they were introducing the panel. That's part of his personna and style, he's been there for every TI and he always has an unbuttonned shirt.

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
They weren't introducing the tournament, they were introducing the panel. That's part of his personna and style, he's been there for every TI and he always has an unbuttonned shirt.
WELCOME TO TI3!

Bruno are you okay?

*unbuttons shirt*

HE'S DONE IT AT EVERY TI! He got added at the last second at the last International.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
WELCOME TO TI3!

Bruno are you okay?

*unbuttons shirt*

HE'S DONE IT AT EVERY TI! He got added at the last second at the last International.
No, he was added at the last minute in TI1, he was announced way beforehand for TI2 as a member of the panel. It's ok you don't like him or whatever so you can keep on hating and how it's unethical to see chest hair at a time kids can watch or whatever the fuck is your problem. The guy is invited because of his personality, if you don't like it that's fine but obviously you're part of the minority.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Usually women who are just in it because they're women are annoying and shit. But this chicks pretty cool actually. She's an anchor for the local Fox News station I believe.