DOTA 2

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh god, my favorite team being sponsored by a drink I'm addicted to. That's not good.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Worked so well for Select. I wouldn't put much weight into that rumour though, TL is really good about not leaking shit before it actually happens, so who knows.

gmstbfla_sl

shitlord
The west got absolutely demolished at TI2. Aside from Na'vi, pretty much the only wins they secured were against other western teams. Alliance is a big difference, but far from the only one. Top to bottom this year you see western teams giving the Asians everything they can handle and more.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
We've got 4 western teams in top 8, which last year it was 1 western and 7 eastern.

Here is teamliquid's player pod - at 9:11:30~ the rosh fight is almost underway you can get a glimpse of where they are in the game and the reactions until the end. About 4-5 minutes until game end.

http://www.twitch.tv/dota2ti_pod_2/b/442765282

Louis

Trakanon Raider
At this point I'd be satisfied for 2 western teams in the final 4. Anything more than that is just icing on the cake. I'm a Fnatic fanboi, but they probably have the worst chance of making it along side TL.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I think he was referring to who they gave alliance. It's almost impossible to draft against them though. You basically have to pick your poison with [A].

Alliance rat dota is so boring
Why? I'm not a DoTA player and watching the tournament to see if I want to get in to it. I found their strat fun and the sheer amount of pressure it put on the other team until they cracked was cool to watch. Does a game have to be team fight spam wall to wall to be entertaining?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Why? I'm not a DoTA player and watching the tournament to see if I want to get in to it. I found their strat fun and the sheer amount of pressure it put on the other team until they cracked was cool to watch. Does a game have to be team fight spam wall to wall to be entertaining?
They're boring to watch when you've watched a bunch of these games. They are however not like ezmode and require a lot of precision to execute well, or to even get to the point where you can efficiently splitpush. Alliance just played that very well to their strengths, chose the fights they wanted to take and the ones they didn't, put pressure when needed and such. It was good execution but overall there wasn't that much action so it can be pretty boring to watch.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
I can just feel the frustration from the losing side in those games.

"nice, we won a teamfight on their side of the map... oh fuck furion bought back and has enough farm to kill our support solo"