DOTA 2

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
do they always have a pod on the team booths? i really wanna see dks emotion during the last like 5-10 min of that game2.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well game3 draft, if no team dominates the other really hard early, it's gonna be a long one.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
ugh, it happens again: an underdog team takes a round and I get my hopes up for a nice close and tense final game but it's already a formality for Alliance

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jesus, Im not a pro drafter but ..........dont give them batrider, ffs. I mean, sure you cant ban all their signature heroes but that just seems retarded, especially after batrider was the hero who really beat them in g1. There's kind of a reason hes been picked banned 100% of all games.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't think it's so much "Don't give them Batrider" as it is "Don't give them Batrider and then don't counter-pick against Batrider". Punishing Batriders aggression is the easiest way to deal with him, but their Rubick, Clock, and Alch just straight played bad. They did nothing to stop him early, once he picked up BKB it was all over.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Jesus, Im not a pro drafter but ..........dont give them batrider, ffs. I mean, sure you cant ban all their signature heroes but that just seems retarded, especially after batrider was the hero who really beat them in g1. There's kind of a reason hes been picked banned 100% of all games.
But that's the problem of banning vs alliance, sure Bat is crazy etc, but if they have fp, you either give them wisp, bat or lone druid. You only have 2 bans and they don't have to ban any of these themselves if they get first pick. And to be honest giving Bulldog syllabear is easily as bad as giving S4 Bat. At least you can try to counterpick bat with like SD or Rubick, but when he gets blink+forcestaff at 15mins your counters aren't going to do much.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
God Na'Vi. Their Game 1 goes 1 of 2 ways. They throw hard because they are bullshitting, or they roflstomp incredibly in 1, then the enemy team is so demoralized by Game 2, it is an easy Na'Vi win. This one, is the latter.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Dendis dick is literally huge right now. 2k hp at level 11 lmao. Only missed like one hook the entire game.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
But that's the problem of banning vs alliance, sure Bat is crazy etc, but if they have fp, you either give them wisp, bat or lone druid. You only have 2 bans and they don't have to ban any of these themselves if they get first pick. And to be honest giving Bulldog syllabear is easily as bad as giving S4 Bat. At least you can try to counterpick bat with like SD or Rubick, but when he gets blink+forcestaff at 15mins your counters aren't going to do much.
Right, having first pick is the key, but Id rather take my chances with pretty much any hero aside from a mid s4 batrider. You just cant have people sitting mid to bail you out all game and when he gets lasso its almost impossible to not get kills early on which just makes you snowball. In teamfights you can kind of deal with it, but once he gets bkb etc and they triple force staff like that last game you're just fucked.

His win percentage was near 80%+ in the tourney for teams that get bat I think they said which is just....crazy

edit: every time the camera is on Banana he is squishing his zits, <3 dota players

an accordion_sl

shitlord
It would have been fine, but they got caught at the top t3 of tongfu. That changed the game completely... and how hao is just farming like a beast.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Navi had no damage at all once they got bkb's and they just dropped wall, bkb and ran around while Navi couldnt do any damage.