DOTA 2

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Does Alliance get a 1 game advantage for being upper bracket? Or is it 0-0 from the start?

niss_sl

shitlord
The problem with their push in game2 and what they recognized was an issue is they started 5manning more or less at like 10mins, so at 20mins they were all lvl 6-9. That's not good levels, that's actually awful as fuck, but that's the result of 5man pushing without getting kills(had Alliance tried to defend shit they would have died, fed xp to Na'Vi and Na'Vi could have broken high ground). When you say they should have kept pushing, that's with lvl 1 Luna ult, which is complete fucking shit even not counting the bear, illusions or creeps and less than 900hp on 4 out of their 5 heroes. Kotl wasn't high level but kotl+acid spray was enough that it would have taken them a long long time to push in, and when you're pressuring the base like this if you're not getting the tower, it's very easy for the defending team to farm 2 or 3 lanes with a solo hero getting the xp while you share with 5, and rushing to take a fight against a kotl with this low health would have been suicide. They retreated to get Luna to 11+BkB, thinking they could get a Wisp pickoff to prevent Alliance from farming, but that didn't happen, they simply didn't let them, Bulldog was static farming in front of the T3 tower(and you really can't relocate on a Sylla unless he's way overextended since he proxy farms with the bear), Loda was covered by Naga so going on him was a waste of time.

Also to note that Bulldog and Loda both had good farm before the "final" push came. They were already very close to their big items which is why they got them so fast when Na'Vi took a 3mins break to get their shit. Bulldog had what would be considered a decently fast Relic, even though he was first blooded, offlane and against a trilane. They didn't put nearly enough pressure on him but that's the result of 5manning towers everywhere. Loda was similar since he almost had his BKB too during that push, he just needed 3k more. The real issue with Na'Vi is they simply lost the early game. It looked like they were winning cause they pushed all the towers, but all that shit was mostly uncontested(just kotl delaying it) while Alliance focused on getting a few T1 towers back(they had all 3) and farming up.

If they were going to 5man push, they should have drafted enough to break the base. They simply didn't have enough push to do a push strat, and not that good teamfight against Alliance picks. I think game2, like game1, Puppey got outdrafted. Especially those Wisp picks, he got baited into picking Wisps against a support Naga(so she can sit afk behind the carry) twice, and Alliance were well prepared for that shit. Kuroky is a great wisp and yet he couldn't find a single good relocate these 2 games(or well maybe a couple but that's about it).
100% agree. Wisp was just a bad pick in both games. Even if there was no naga, there isn't really a good port partner for IO at all.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Really enjoyable event. I watch a lot of LoL streaming and this has been as fun as any LCS stuff I've seen.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Could a puck ever possibly push a tidehunter out of mid? I say give Mushi his best hero and tell him to do his best against Dendi.

You can tell xbox is in puppy's ear. Weaver and naga bans.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Haven't watched TI3 at all, but I plan on watching the grand finals. Is there a time when it's suppose to be on or will it just be shortly after these winner finals are done?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It will be on shortly after this final Navi v Orange game finishes. I'm really hoping Orange hold on!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Faille is telling me there is a RR.org guild, without going through all 88 pages whoever can throw me an invite I would appreciate it. Steam id is bearsfan01