DOTA 2

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know jack shit about Dota2 but man, that pick/bans took longer than the whole game. I have no clue what these picks and bans are but everything I read it seemed that Navi picked an all-in full aggressive team comp and it seemed like they didn't do anything early game at all. wtfmate. My first dota2 game I've ever watched and it was boring as shit.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
they did not get any advantage early lane, pretty sure the dual lane bot fucked them up or something but they didnt win any lanes at all they pushed top thats it so they had no early game advantage to go with, and loda farms so fast he was going to have a bkb before they could do anything since their start sucked.

and it was a very time window dependent draft, and they missed it horribly.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Explain something to me...never watched any of these before. Did they just give up the match because they knew they couldn't win at that point? Or it seemed to end when everyone was dead at the same time? Is that how it works in competition?

faille

Molten Core Raider
They gave up because Alliance dominated early and their strat was blown so little chance of them coming back.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Oh god, Alliance letting themselves get NaVi'd. Spectre was a mistake, yes Loda doesn't normally join early team fights, but Spectre does dick all early game.