DOTA 2

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've never seen a team get wisp and bat.A bit too confident. Alliance dont get a game advantage either correct?

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Oh shit Ogre Magi..... and mass stun strat, nice. Alliance is definitely the team to coordinate their stuns for this.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Navi doesnt press enough with Wisp, and their warding is non existent.

Gotta commit fully to that hero if you are going to take it, kind of the same thing they did before in the WB finals.

They went over 10 mins with no relocates.

Think Alliance made some bad mistakes there, getting s4 caught out so much.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Serious mistakes, Lina/Ogre are not A lvl support. Ogre was at least awesome for Bearlust, but Lina with no blink provides jack/shit versus Visage/Wisp/Rubick support.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man, props both of these teams picking crazy stuff to catch the other team off guard. Seems its worked and failed for both teams.

Cmon funn1k Clinkz g5

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
$800,000 dota game coming up.
I suck at playing this game(too used to keyboard movement instead of constant mouse clicking) but man I love watching it.

I didn't realize the money involved in this thing until I saw what the losers were getting. I mean 200 grand for what is pretty much 4th place? That's crazy.

xzi

Mouthbreather
This game is so hype right now I love it. CK/Wisp though is fucking scary.

BUT LOOOOOOOOL AT THAT FIRST BLOOD

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Game five was shit and you're shit if you think different. Rat dota at its worst.

If Alliance won with wisp ganks or even a wisp backdoor, fine. Because it isn't OP as fuck, NP just jumping around? No.