DOTA 2

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This Pugna ward, boy, I gotta tell ya... heh... woooooooo.

rrr_img_47509.jpg

Completely sucked a kill lane duo dry every time they were in lane. For ONCE, if I WASN'T Pugna, I would have lost that lane with my pub-duo pal.

Another game, going in lane against Lycan was notoriously hilarious.

Another game I was taunted for building a BKB on Pugna... go figure.

Then there's Funn1k doing his shit with the Dagon:

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Even with the nerf to jungle XP I still want to get more efficient when I do jungle. There's thousands of youtube vids but does someone know a good one off-hand in regards to pulls and stacking? Most just explain the times to pull to lane and stack. I guess I could just watch some pro games as well....

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
So the basic idea around jungle stacking - is that every camp in dota has more or less a box around it - and they are goofy shaped sometimes. If there are no players, wards, or creeps inside that box when the clock ticks *:00 another stack will spawn. What that means specifically is there are easier/impossible directions to stack camps. The nuance of stacking in the jungle is knowing those boxes - some camps can be stacked w/ less than 6 seconds on the clock - some need 8 other need 9. Double stacks get in the way of eachother so maybe you add +1 second to those pulls.

This image has more than just the boxes - and its before 6.79. But maybe it will help you visualize the shapes of the regions of the pulls - shorter the distance to get the creeps out of the box - the easier the stack.

rrr_img_47534.jpg

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Can you still stack camps with Kunkka's torrent? the new camp at radiant mid ... Unless you get mud golems ofc.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So far the only change I don't like is the buy back change. I thought the first one was good enough. It's only a minor annoyance. I just think that two minute respawn is boring as shit

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
So the basic idea around jungle stacking - is that every camp in dota has more or less a box around it - and they are goofy shaped sometimes. If there are no players, wards, or creeps inside that box when the clock ticks *:00 another stack will spawn. What that means specifically is there are easier/impossible directions to stack camps. The nuance of stacking in the jungle is knowing those boxes - some camps can be stacked w/ less than 6 seconds on the clock - some need 8 other need 9. Double stacks get in the way of eachother so maybe you add +1 second to those pulls.

This image has more than just the boxes - and its before 6.79. But maybe it will help you visualize the shapes of the regions of the pulls - shorter the distance to get the creeps out of the box - the easier the stack.

rrr_img_47534.jpg
Tonight I was trying to stack the Dire now small camp, I'd pull at :54 to the now medium camp and every time would come back to find still 1 stack. That's really my biggest issue in that I can't guarantee a stack every time I pull and it wastes a shit load of time.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Tonight I was trying to stack the Dire now small camp, I'd pull at :54 to the now medium camp and every time would come back to find still 1 stack. That's really my biggest issue in that I can't guarantee a stack every time I pull and it wastes a shit load of time.
Pull earlier. Depending on the movespeed of the stack and wether or not they're ranged, :54 would be too late for a fair amount of them. Pull at :51-52 or so, should stack anything like this.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
SB will always dominate in pubs. Just depends on the players, your vision vs theirs, and picking your opportunities.

Pinch_sl

shitlord
Being able to stun SB when he's casting his ult is my favorite change when I play vs him so far. Of course, it only really helps if you have teammates nearby, but with good coordination he's a lot less annoying. He's just as good as before at crushing people who wander around solo, though.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
DK just got raped by Pugna again.

Also, Navi Alliance about to start in Weplay WB finals for any interested!

Delly

Trakanon Raider
NaVi would be near unbeatable if they didn't make a lot of tiny team mistakes every game. I guess maybe they would not get as many opportunities if they stopped playing so aggressive, but sometimes it seems to backfire as soon as they get ahead.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Why did dendi go Rubik game two? I usually see that hero on ward/support duty in pro games
He used to be played mid too by Dendi(and others) originally, he's a pretty solid mid, similar to any int hero mid, the quick levels give him full aura and the farm lets him get a quick blink+agh. He was nerfed quite a lot though so I don't know how good he is mid nowadays and only caught the end of the game. Other support heroes you can play mid alright, Lion, Venomancer, Visage, Wisp, Elder Titan, Abaddon, Naga Siren(well before riptide nerf, not sure now), Ancient Apparition, Lich, Sand King, Nyx. Maybe forgot some but quite a few of these are actually good mids, others are a bit meh and you generally wouldn't bother.