DOTA 2

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Admiral Bulldog's stream with xyclopz has become my new favorite stream by a long shot.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Admiral Bulldog's stream with xyclopz has become my new favorite stream by a long shot.
It is the best form of gaming entertainment going, but the time zone differences suck. Wish they would record their sessions.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Puppey gives Alliance NP, they lose again to it. Shocker.

Maybe he will learn one day to ban out Bulldogs gay heroes, because they usually win games where they teamfight. I dont get it...

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Banning the NP would have only done so much, the Navi draft was just bad. Xbox on QOP and Navi on Razor? Wut?

edit: yiss Dendi invoker.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
It is the best form of gaming entertainment going, but the time zone differences suck. Wish they would record their sessions.
If you go to his twitch channel you can watch past videos. I usually catch his casts in the morning towards the end so I just go and watch them that way. The interaction between him and xyclopz is just too much. "SUCK HIM DRY YOU FOOL."

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Banning the NP would have only done so much, the Navi draft was just bad. Xbox on QOP and Navi on Razor? Wut?

edit: yiss Dendi invoker.
Yea. I mean, they should draft well and ban NP~ I was like wtf QoP. Now hes playing Pugna and theyre getting smashed.

Puppey drafts complete shit again

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have to feel like they just don't give a shit about these games. Why else would they act this retarded? I mean even the Dendi invoker went Quas wex for absolutely no reason.

haha oh my god that boat steal + Bhole.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
If you're gonna push the patch now's the time to dick around with drafts, and if you don't draft wacky in tournaments you won't actually see if it will really work. Not like Na'vi need to win the money from these tourneys they cleared 800k in august they have the luxury of trying new things to get that edge during this time.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pushing heroes like the ones they are using just arent really the kinds of heroes they do well with. Generally they are a team that thrives in forcing team fights, winning, and then pushing off that. Not just split pushing or playing heroes like Pugna on Xboct which is a glass cannon when that guy dives more than any carry in the pro scene.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Right, but maybe they want to expand what they can do - and until they play them in live games perhaps as a team they have a difficult time simulating game conditions in practice matches. It may never work, but it just might be another tool in their arsenal. I'd rather see creative crash and burns and creative successes than the borning same old. Mushi playing 18 heroes was awesome at TI, And we would have never gotten the great TI2 "The Play" - because no one had beaten the naga tide ds super combo in a consistent way until that jug enigma rubick play that was absolutely amazing. Puppey's drafting is hit or miss - but that what makes them so dangerous.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Puppey's drafts are hit, miss, and wtf were you smoking?
Have you watched Na'vi? Na'vi has lost some quick games. They draft some of the most bizarre lineups in grand finals compared to just about any other team out there. They experiment a lot more. Not every experiment is a success? LGD.cn at TI3 was the opposite of Navi, they drafted the same heroes 5 games in a row and never deviated once.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I recall interview with kuroky at TI3, where ha basically said that when on mouz, he was having hard time playing 100% in scrims, now they also have hard time playing 100% in group stages
biggrin.png
That's what makes LANs so beautiful to watch, you see players give it their all.